What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
*I have several hot femal forummers who have e-crushes on me
*I have the most amazing charm that the ladies just love
*I can't be arsed eating fruit and vegies, they tasle like sh*t. I just eat meat and take vitamin pills to fill in the gaps
*I once pissed on my neighbors dog for killing my cat and then laughed while watching the dopey bitch who owned it giving it a nice big cuddle.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been working with this lady at work.

She is an ex Victorian, software developer

I said I don't like VFL, she was shocked.
I said I don't like food, she was puzzled.
I said I don't like developers, she was insulted.
I said I don't like music, she wanted to scan my brain.

She wants to turn my into a uni so I can be studied, as to quote her "You are the strangest man I ever met".

I told her she was a Victorian.
you have to realise Angry, Victorian 'men' are as far removed from men as humanly possibly. To stumble across a man such as yourself she would have been confused to say the least.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
jen1.jpg

ent-logies-2009-23-600x400.jpg

:ls:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so SC, who's your LU e-crushes

*hopes to laugh at people not on list*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
* I am a qualified sports journalist, but having had a complete w*nker of an editor in my first gig out of uni, I'm not sure if I'll ever go back
been there and feel your pain.

Unfortunately you need to be a big name in sport, know very influential people in the industry or be a hot chick (I'm sorry to the attractive women in sports journalism who deserve to be there, but there are others who get a job because they are eye candy while much better people are overlooked because, well they aren't any good to look at) to make it in sports journalism.

Martli

Coach
Ok, here's my secret: I want to be a character in Full House and play in uncle Jesse's band. I'd turn it in to a death metal band though and I would constantly try to ruin DJ's self esteem in sad an attempt to make myself feel better.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, here's my secret: I want to be a character in Full House and play in uncle Jesse's band. I'd turn it in to a death metal band though and I would constantly try to ruin DJ's self esteem in sad an attempt to make myself feel better.
thats no secret, we all wanted to do that