What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spineless

Tigerm

First Grade
I’d b giving a serious look at Hawkins the souths lower grade half.I really believe he could do a very competent job for us.As u said there doesn’t seem to b any good options so we r well & truly FKD thanks to the moronic decisions by the brains trust at toxic concord.I must reiterate that I’ve seen a fair bit of Hawkins & he is way too good for nsw cup & we r in a desperate situation.
What position does Will Smith play and when is he available?

Tigerm

First Grade
This team is a little different to 2005. No Benji, no Scott Prince, no Brett Hodgson, no Pat Richards. I'll throw in no Liam Fulton or Todd Payten as well.

We had a great spine back then. Now we have a quality hooker then nothing for the rest of the spine.

However, saying all that, I am currently of the belief Sheens has no idea what he is doing and has managed to pass that on to the team.
That's what he does and why he has been sacked at numerous clubs, including us previously.

He convinced the club that he was the messiah and they sacked Madge because of it.

He talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

He threw Kimmorely under a bus last season, threw (possibly) our best player out to keep (well we all know who) so I wonder who it will be this year? It won't be him.

We have to stop persisting with the belief that Brooks and AD are halves. I listened to the start of the game on radio, the commentator talked about how the Tigers had no direction and looked disjointed, and that in a set of 6 Brookes never touched the ball, at that point I turned the radio off.
I would rather have Wakeham and Will Smith together, halves that may not be world beaters but at least they will have a crack until Brooks.

That's what he does and why he has been sacked at numerous clubs, including us previously.

He convinced the club that he was the messiah and they sacked Madge because of it.

He talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.

He threw Kimmorely under a bus last season, threw (possibly) our best player out to keep (well we all know who) so I wonder who it will be this year? It won't be him.

Well my recollection is that we sacked Madge because that pious arrogant f**kwit ciraldo said he wouldn’t take another coaches job from him.

So we went all in for ciraldo, cleared the decks, offered the prick 5 years…but Gus convinced Ciraldo to join organised crime at the dogs.

So Tim and the board never ever had ciraldo wrapped up. They just thought he would get down on his knees. They were so wrong it wasn’t funny. It was a total misjudgment.

Our stupid village idiots should have had an quiet agreement with ciraldos manager behind closed doors before they knifed Madge.

Ciraldo tells us to f**k off because he is a coward.

Thence Tim appointed poor Noddy as the interim coach.

We receive 18 applications for coach. These were ignored.

Then Tim recommended himself for 2 years and then found out benji was interested and against all process, appointed him as cadet and he got a job for 3 years without any actual coaching experience.

So we sacked Madge for Ciraldo which was a huge error of judgment. We didn’t sack Madge for Tim, but Tim’s got plenty blood and gore on his hands.

But Tim is answerable to the Board. The buck stops with them.

I stopped talking to Lee and Justin last year after they brazenly corrupted the process.

Tim is just a symptom of the illness.

All the powerful people at our club think they know better. Arrogant, egotistical incompetent assholes.

And Benji and Robbie 0-4 wet paper bag attack.

Benji is a high order f**kwit. You only see him when the going is good.

Benji is going to x 12 worse than Tim. He can’t go an assistants job properly. We are so f**ked.

I’m honestly thinking of following another club on loan. Walk away. I’ll come back when Lee steps down.

I’ll put a poll up and you guys can select my loan club. It will be easier for me.

Our number one forum heavyweight @macnaz has cancelled his ticketed membership, poor @sensesmaybenumbed suffers the indignity of trying to cheer us up on the LU game day thread.

That’s just not fair. Good people getting f**ked over.

I’ll give us one more go this weekend.

We sacked a coach for someone who didn’t want to coach us. That is total incompetence.
It was humiliating and embarrassing.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well my recollection is that we sacked Madge because that pious arrogant f**kwit ciraldo said he wouldn’t take another coaches job from him.

So we went all in for ciraldo, cleared the decks, offered the prick 5 years…but Gus convinced Ciraldo to join organised crime at the dogs.

So Tim and the board never ever had ciraldo wrapped up. They just thought he would get down on his knees. They were so wrong it wasn’t funny. It was a total misjudgment.

Our stupid village idiots should have had an quiet agreement with ciraldos manager behind closed doors before they knifed Madge.

Then Tim recommended himself for 2 years and then found out benji was interested and against all process, appointed him as cadet and he got a job for 3 years without any actual coaching experience.

So we sacked Madge for Ciraldo which was a huge error of judgment. We didn’t sack Madge for Tim, but Tim’s got plenty blood and gore on his hands.

I stopped talking to Lee and Justin last year after they brazenly corrupted the process.

All the powerful people at our club think they know better. Arrogant, egotistical incompetent assholes.

Benji is going to x 12 worse than Tim. He can’t go an assistants job properly. We are so f**ked.

I’m honestly thinking of following another club on loan. Walk away. I’ll come back when Lee steps down.

I’ll put a poll up and you guys can select my loan club. It will be easier for me.

Our number one forum heavyweight @macnaz has cancelled his ticketed membership, poor @sensesmaybenumbed suffers the indignity of trying to cheer us up on the LU game day thread.

We sacked a coach for someone who didn’t want to coach us. That is total incompetence.
I think Tim did want to coach us all along. His ego got the better of him.

It’s even more depressing when we can’t nail the odd troll.

Except for Rhyno, the village maggot of LU.

When he visits, I thank the footy gods for @The Rosco. Rosco is another guy who deserves a decent club and Whiz.

@Wizardman and I share similar views on the game. It’s like reading my own thoughts. I feel sorry for him!!

WA Tiger

Bench

I doubt Benji has any influence on any final decisions for the running of the team if Sheens disagrees with his calls...A “no” from Tim with a reason more likely ….regardless of how much Tim wants to portray himself as a guide for Benji, with each loss and Tim’s darkness becoming even darker, Tim’s decisions would be even more Final ..In fact I’m doubting Benji dares suggest anything any more …Question: Why was Benji sitting by himself in the coaches box and Tim on the sideline with Robbie ..This just doesn’t seem right..does this suggest things arnt good between Benji and Sheens and where will this lead ..We may not have seen the worst of Tim yet..or the team

Options
1: Sheens crosses the line somehow and is turfed or resigns and
A/ Benji takes over. Hell no, but who knows with this board right
B/ Furner appointed head coach..He’s done it before and I’m guessing he’s well liked by what I’ve seen of him in interviews when at the raiders, and Tim did haul him in to the club.
C/ My Preferred option Robbie takes the hot seat as assistant, Sheens stays on for a while, but more likely Furner takes over... Benji prob voluntarily steps aside ?
Something has got to happen starting with sheens with the losses mounting up and not likely to stop

Last edited:
I doubt Benji has any influence on any final decisions for the running of the team if Sheens disagrees with his calls...A “no” from Tim with a reason more likely ….regardless of how much Tim wants to portray himself as a guide for Benji, with each loss and Tim’s darkness becoming more darker, Tim’s decisions would be even more Final ..In fact I’m doubting Benji dares suggest anything any more …Question: Why was Benji sitting by himself in the coaches box and Tim on the sideline with Robbie ..This just doesn’t seem right..And where will this lead to ..We may not have seen the worst of Tim yet..or the team

Options
1: Sheens crosses the line somehow and is turfed or resigns and
A/ Benji takes over. Hell no but who knows with this board right
B/ Furner appointed head coach..He’s done it before and I’m guessing he’s well liked by what I’ve seen of him in pressers, and Tim hauled him in to the club.
C/ My Preferred option Robbie takes the hot seat as assistant Sheens stays on for a while but more likely Furner takes over... Benji prob voluntarily steps aside ?
Something has got to happen,with the losses mounting up and not likely to stop

Yep there’s some good ideas.

I think if Tim is fair dinkum, the first thing he has to do is to start swinging the axe hard into the halves and backline.

If he doesn’t do something drastic, it’s same old.

And to placate and honour your insights, he needs a coach whisperer.

I was half watching at the time, but why did they repack the scrum that we lost against he feed? I thought he called the Storm offside off the previous scrum.

I don’t think we’ve actually deserved to win a game yet.

A few games back when Tim was muttering on catatonically about the officials at the press conference.

I’m shaking my head and frowning.

That might have cut it 20 years ago, but not today.

That’s the problem with this club and Tim, they treat us as idiots.

After that first game rubbish, there was maximum spin of revenge at LO against the knights. All bets were off and we failed miserably.

I’m sick of being lied to.

Tim, own up and say your systems are not congruent with our roster. That you’ve struggled to recruit a competitive team. That you have have misplaced faith in certain players. That your hand selected coaching staff are wholly incompetent. That it seems virtually no player is listening to you, players are out of position and some look surprised to get the ball.

As for age, I don’t think it matters because Wayne Bennett has shown you can amp up a reserve side…if you know what you’re doing.

The Dolphins have spat out a great side in only a couple of years, simply because they have the right people running the show.

We have morons at the wheel.

Last edited:
Our club is in such a state football-wise that our fans need to start some sort of union.

They’d employ scabs to beat us up outside of the ground.

As for Junior on the board, look at his f**kwitted human maggot of a son.

One of the best players of his time, but think about his time.

Tim, Bunji, Robbie all had their time too.

I think Junior played so hard, so strong, he doesn’t want his legacy wrecked while any of the current cretins remain.

As I said, i broke up with Lee after Tim gave himself the job either the boards blessing.

Where is Lees “ we must be accountable” bullshitting now?

This is a mates club junta and we are the victims.

We need fresh thinking and new people on the board telling Justin what to do.

He’d be having a hard time being hated every other day for decisions he probably despises.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he quits.

And as sure night follows day, pretty soon we will see selected scapegoats paraded and butchered.

We will take out a few junior people (who have done nothing wrong) and hang them out to dry in an attempt to pacify and placate us.

Those who can’t fight back and are vulnerable, bang, shot in the back of the head.

That’s what we do.

Latest posts