What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Anyone thinking......

eels1986

Juniors
Bang. What was that? Oh my kids waking me up from sleeping through the Eels game. I hate being crictical but all we did was hit it up and then put a bomb up. Hardly any bodies in motion and 2nd man plays. For anybody who wants to keep Burt at Fullback instead of Hayne must be watching different a different level of football to me. Burt is a good player but as it showed today Hayne is our only attacking weapon and without him we are no chance against the sides in the top 4. It is going to be a long weason but let's keeping cheering.

Ratchy

Juniors
The main thing for SK is too fix out fringes which at the moment sucks badly, btw Reddy needs to have a good hard look at himself after today

bring back the offloads, dont even give them a game plan, just throw em a jumper and tell them to go and & play - work it out for themselves, they would soon work out its a jungle out there and they have to fight to survive - very sad to watch

Wally21

Bench
The main thing for SK is too fix out fringes which at the moment sucks badly, btw Reddy needs to have a good hard look at himself after today

Agree he is just ordinary this arvo. Loko looks well and truly out of his depth as well...

Eels Dude

Coach
Our only chance for this year is to move mcguire and hayne to the halves.Otherwise we have nothing in attack.
This is the most boring footy team in blue and gold i have seen in a long time

Agreed. Not worth paying for tickets to games this year and I don't think i'm the only one who thinks that. I just feel sorry for the season ticket holders who wasted their money.

Ratchy

Juniors
bring back the offloads, dont even give them a game plan, just throw em a jumper and tell them to go and & play - work it out for themselves, they would soon work out its a jungle out there and they have to fight to survive - very sad to watch

That didn't work last year either......at the moment it's a lack of talent on the park more than anything

Agent Mulder

Bench
Y would he come after watching this shit? I guess $, and he can see Souths are highly overated as well.

I know how you feel mate, I was pissed off after we played Melbourne but there are far worse clubs out there then us.

Look at The Raiders,Souths and Roosters....Shocking overated

I think as Col. Said we need a cleanout and only a few players are worthy of wearing Eels jerseys.

I agree with that but you need to sign players to fill those jerseys and signing Sandow is a good step in the right directon.

hindy111

Post Whore
The forwards must feel demorlising-hitting it up to be served that Sh$t at the end.
Look if he doesnt get rid of the halves next game than i loose my faith in Kearney .
I said id give them 6 games-They have been rubbish.I saw some light in mortimer but maybe it ws the sun refelcting off his back-Let him come good in Wenty not in first grade.And Robson .Oh my.............

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People were blowing up deluxe about Reddy not being offered a contract. Today proved he is a handy first grader nothing more. So far Benny has been the only one stinging in defence.

Eels Dude

Coach
Mortimor and Robson are terrible. They have to go now. Don't care who replaces them. Kearney MUST change the halves combination immediately.

Wally21

Bench
The forwards must feel demorlising-hitting it up to be served that Sh$t at the end.
Look if he doesnt get rid of the halves next game than i loose my faith in Kearney .
I said id give them 6 games-They have been rubbish.I saw some light in mortimer but maybe it ws the sun refelcting off his back-Let him come good in Wenty not in first grade.And Robson .Oh my.............

Agree about the forwards. Our problem is not the centre of the park

Latest posts