What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoiler* Canberra set to rename NRL side

edabomb

First Grade
I think we should be renamed the Canberra Isotopes after that effort. Pathetic. The club is in serious trouble, we can't sign anyone half decent and the people here aren't doing the job.

PS> The biggest concern is the amount of 'wonderkids' from juniors that played today. Not gonna do much for their confidence.

sydraider

First Grade
There is still a fair bit of talent at this club, we had a shocking day at the office, I'll never give up on them, there were some good points to come out of this game, if few.
Dont think you will see that type of scoreline against us for quite a long time TBH.

Timbo

Staff member
We'll be back.

Our defence was horrific today. But 9/10 if you score 32 points I'd expect to win. It's only a small positive, but it's still a positive.

Timbo

Staff member
We'll be back.

Our defence was horrific today. But 9/10 if you score 32 points I'd expect to win. It's only a small positive, but it's still a positive.

Johns Magic

Referee
You looked good close to the line, Zillman and Graham were fantastic.

The ref gifted you a few tries with shocking decisions though. Not that it mattered in the end.

Johns Magic said:

The ref gifted you a few tries with shocking decisions though. Not that it mattered in the end.

Like I said in your forum, the video ref gifted quinns try in the first half.....

You think you'd be happy putting 70 points on a team, instead you have to crap on about something so trivial, f**k off you germ.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Thompson was the only good player.
The rest should all be put on notice for playing reserves...
I have to say Jones went hard for the first 10 minutes but forgot about the other 70. Atleast that's 10 minutes more than say, David Howell.

sydraider

First Grade
Johns Magic said:

You my six fingered friend are a wanker, go back to buttf**k swansea!

Stranger

Coach
Number 10 looks the goods IMO. Only 3 players on canberra that looked interested...
Smith went walkabouts aswell.

Good luck for the rest of the season fellas.

Johns Magic

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Like I said in your forum, the video ref gifted quinns try in the first half.....

You think you'd be happy putting 70 points on a team, instead you have to crap on about something so trivial, f**k off you germ.

Can you honestly say Carmont knocked that forward, if he touched it at all?

And sorry if you can't handle a harmless comment, but I thought the whole "at least we scored 32 points" was a bit over the top. 20 wouldve been a fairer reflection.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:

he gave your mob more then us
of that there is no doubt
Carmont knocked it on, lowrie i think scored off a giddly grubber, Buderus was was off side and inside the 10
and you were offside all the first half,

doesnt matter now, knights were too good in the end, we were junk, those decisions would of only made it a closer game, result would not have changed

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Can you honestly say Carmont knocked that forward, if he touched it at all?

And sorry if you can't handle a harmless comment, but I thought the whole "at least we scored 32 points" was a bit over the top. 20 wouldve been a fairer reflection.
70 Points isn't a fair reflection of what the Knights deserved. Sure, they deserved to win it, but the points they scored just came against a side that is missing a lot of it's top players.

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
he gave your mob more then us
of that there is no doubt
Carmont knocked it on, lowrie i think scored off a giddly grubber, Buderus was was off side and inside the 10
and you were offside all the first half,

doesnt matter now, knights were too good in the end, we were junk, those decisions would of only made it a closer game, result would not have changed

Are you talking about Quinn's try in relation to Carmont? I honestly couldn't see a knock-on, he was obscured, plus the ball travelled backwards off him anyway.

What was wrong with Lowrie's try?

Don't know what you're referring to in relation to Buderus.

Johns Magic

Referee
TiTTieS said:
70 Points isn't a fair reflection of what the Knights deserved. Sure, they deserved to win it, but the points they scored just came against a side that is missing a lot of it's top players.

50-20 would've been a fairer reflection to be honest.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Are you talking about Quinn's try in relation to Carmont? I honestly couldn't see a knock-on, he was obscured, plus the ball travelled backwards off him anyway.

What was wrong with Lowrie's try?

Don't know what you're referring to in relation to Buderus.

mate, you are kidding yourself, Carmont clearly propelled it forward, no try

Kiddley grubbed it ahead, Buderus was infront of him and was inside the 10 metres of the ball, weather he gets involved or not is irrelevent, thats a penalty.

I think about 50-26 would be a fair reflection of the game

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
mate, you are kidding yourself, Carmont clearly propelled it forward, no try

Kiddley grubbed it ahead, Buderus was infront of him and was inside the 10 metres of the ball, weather he gets involved or not is irrelevent, thats a penalty.

I think about 50-26 would be a fair reflection of the game

Couldn't see Carmont touch it from the angles we were shown.

I'd have to have a look at that Lowrie try again, but you're the first person to bring it up. I don't remember seeing Buderus offside.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i thought carmont touching it and propelling it forward was rather clear
there were some contenious calls, id like to see the brown try again, and also some others i had initial doubts over, but will wait till the fox replay before commenting