What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***SPOILER**** Half time score from Campbelltown

melon....

Coach
Saints were supposedly red hot last week and only put 50 on them..Jeezus what does that make Easts...

Farkin hell Wests what are you doin?

t-ba

Post Whore
Ouch. Hopefully the Roosters over exert themselves and flounder at the back end of the season.

t-ba

Post Whore
Is it just me or after the last two weeks we won't be seeing Channel 9 programming anymore Tigers games?

azza

Juniors
If Tigers had any sense about them they would at least play to preserve their F/A - was pretty good b4 last week but now -90 points will really hurt as other sides breathe down their neck.

wittyfan

Referee
:shock: Haven't the wheels fallen off the Tigers? Their previously solid defence has become a total shambles.

theicemandanno

Juniors
sullyfan said:
:shock: Haven't the wheels fallen off the Tigers? Their previously solid defence has become a total shambles.

Anyone else get a feeling of deja vu after hearing the score and reading this statement?

What is it with the Tigers, every year it seems their wheels fall off midway through the season after opening the year so promisingly.

wittyfan

Referee
theicemandanno said:
sullyfan said:

Anyone else get a feeling of deja vu after hearing the score and reading this statement?

What is it with the Tigers, every year it seems their wheels fall off midway through the season after opening the year so promisingly.

The Tigers simply don't have the depth when things get tough during the long season.

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
shows how much us dogs are strong! i mean the goosters have been beating everyone like 30 or over but we beat em 40-12 i see this a great sign for us dogs!

Eels Dude

Coach
Dogz_of_War said:
shows how much us dogs are strong! i mean the goosters have been beating everyone like 30 or over but we beat em 40-12 i see this a great sign for us dogs!

You can't compare performances from a week to week basis like that. Every match has to be analysed on it's own merit.

Latest posts