What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoiler* Live Scores

roboshark

Coach
Happy for the win but geezus-playing knights with stackload of injuries, we at home, and it goes to fuggin golden point- ffs what is going on????

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
What a game! I'm gonna faint hehe.. Yessssssss! A Victory.. brings us back to the Top 4!!! And adds to our excellent home record this year.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well its 2 points!! keeps us in the game... form can turn overnight and wins like this can do it.

Sounds like Newcastle played well will have to wait till Monday to watch the game but f**k talk about heart attack... :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Like i said, not a bad weekend for the Sharks...

-Signing Ross for long term
-Getting the 2 points

Thats gotta be good for confidence. Winning a close game like that...

coolumsharkie

Referee
roboshark said:
Happy for the win but geezus-playing knights with stackload of injuries, we at home, and it goes to fuggin golden point- ffs what is going on????

Well its better than the Warilla Wombats robo !!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Can someone who watches the game on Fox please tell me what the f**k that no try penalty to the Knights thing was...please :)

Latest posts