What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoiler* Live Scores

roboshark

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Well its better than the Warilla Wombats robo !!

good side the wombats coolum- dont underestimate them!

Its a worry though coolum dont you think- we are not playing well,37 missed tackles tonight - dragons next week will be interesting

coolumsharkie

Referee
Of course its a worry robo ol' mate..

though I think Newy has found a bit of form of late and tough wins sometimes can change things around..

Good to see Merrit Mellars ect go well... I didnt hear Kingston's name called out once!!

roboshark

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
Ha ha ha geez they let some gumby's on air at the ABC.. anyone else listening to it :lol:

No, I am watching the game on Fox now- what was said on the radio??

Brendon

Juniors
markstan said:
Congrats you choker Johns

How nice, you won the game and for that you guys deserve to be congratulated, it was a hard fought win and you were 2 good in the end. Dont be a sore winner mate, you won the game, game over

coolumsharkie

Referee
Talk back radio ... it's like mongo hour or something

I like Newcastle.. der um... Joey played well..they didnt win...

* thanks for your call*

I'm a South Sydney supporter I'm havin a beer and we had a win may not get the spoon now..anyway I'm a South syd....

* we appreciate your call*

roboshark

Coach
Brendon said:
How nice, you won the game and for that you guys deserve to be congratulated, it was a hard fought win and you were 2 good in the end. Dont be a sore winner mate, you won the game, game over

Yeah thanks Brendan I agree- congrats to you guys as well, you guys played a good game

markstan

Juniors
Brendon said:

And we didn't cop crap from Knights fans?

roboshark

Coach
coolumsharkie said:

* thanks for your call*

I'm a South Sydney supporter I'm havin a beer and we had a win may not get the spoon now..anyway I'm a South syd....

:lol:

markstan

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:

* thanks for your call*

What morons Joey played well but lost it for his side, time and time again.

Newcastle we came so close i wished Souths would have lost well done everyone i loves use all.

PJ

First Grade
Can someone who watches the game on Fox please tell me what the f**k that no try penalty to the Knights thing was...please

For mine it was a mistake.

Both commentators thouht it was was a fair try and so did I. If you slow it down enough it looks like Dykes arms come up. I could also swear I heard the ref say something about benefit of the doubt and I thought that was meant to go with the attackers.

I have some severe doubts about Simpsons 2nd try as well. I reckon he was held up.

Latest posts