What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER - Live updates Sharks vs Souths

Anonymous

Juniors
Saleh is pathetic running the ball back, I'd like to see him put some effort into his running.

You're a spaz. Saleh has been the best on the park so far. He appears to be the only one interested - clearly trying to keep his spot next week.

SirShire

First Grade
Peachey and Saleh have been our best.

Birdy is playing well but quite.

We better improve FFS

Yeah, Saleh seems to be falling at the line. he bombed a try for the Peach, with a shocking pass.

Isemonger and Simmons are having unhappy nights. Smith's try was soft. Souths are punishing our stupid errors, soemthing that Manly failed to capatalise on.

SirShire

First Grade
Sam Isemonger is hopeless. Dale Newtown is needed, or Green.

Saleh has earnt his spot and you're blind if you dont agree judging on his performance so far.

Marty Moose

Juniors
You are f**king kidding me. This piece of shit team that is full of losers, well that just about does me. we win one against a wowful Manly and we think we are hot shit. Ah well so much for a new start.

Major recruitment and an open cheque book for next year

Anonymous

Juniors
This is the worst game I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Worse than Parramatta last year - at least there was an excuse on that night. Tonight, they're just playing like idiots.