What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoiler* melbourne

cainen

Juniors
Every club has been robbed at some point this year, sometimes more than once.

bluenwhite

Juniors
the one where matt bowen obstructed billy slater but then matt bowen was given a penalty try!

yeah, it's the worst part of the season to make such a crap decision, especially when both teams were playing for a home semi-final.

simostorm

Bench
That was a joke as was Webb punching Hoffman in the face, what a joke he should have been sent from the field. Sing screaming into young Inglis's face, what a tosser Sing is.

lotti

Bench
that's for sure, feels weird saying this about Melbourne but at least we're still in the 8.

aussies1st

Staff member
What a joke the Refs have been this year. I agree with what Gould said on the Sunday Footy show. Get rid of them!

Bowen obstructed Slater first, then Billy obstructed Bowen. Even if you ignore the first indiscretion, how can you be 100% sure that he would have scored??? Absolute bullsh*t decision and in the end it has cost us... (but really our first 20 mins is what cost us!!!)

foster

Juniors
you are kidding right.if slater didn't tackle bowen without the ball it was a certain try.as for webb hoffman should have been penalised for going on with it in the tackle.the ref should have blown it up well before the punch was thrown.

snave

Juniors
Gee I remember not so long ago Parramatta missed a Goal (2003) but got the 2 points any way against the Cowboys. Didn"t see anyone blow up about that.

You lose we win end of story !!

innsaneink

Referee
ParraDude_Jay said:
Billy took Matt Bowen out first

I knew eventually you'd get something correct. \\\\:D/

simostorm said:
Sing screaming into young Inglis's face, what a tosser Sing is.

I suppose he too ...like Ben Cross, shouldve been binned for giving an opponent a spray???:lol:

Come on man, are we playing footy or is it netball?

If he does it after fulltime, yeah.....hes a tosser, but in the heat of battle, the adrenalins flowing, winners can laugh and losers cop sh*t.

snave said:
Gee I remember not so long ago Parramatta missed a Goal (2003) but got the 2 points any way against the Cowboys. Didn"t see anyone blow up about that.

You lose we win end of story !!

Read my earlier post... it was the first 20 minutes of the game that cost us, but that still doesn't excuse what is a woeful decision. Even Matty Bowen knew he caused the first obstruction... http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/webb-punch-could-hurt-cowboys-most/2005/09/03/1125302785114.html

smeghead

Bench
Bad decision I think. I remember a Bulldogs knock on in goal that led to a try last year and ended up costing my team it's first finals appearance. It happens but at least you are still there

As for Sing giving it to Inglis I think it was a heated encounter all game. Kidwell got out niggled by Sing hahahahahaha

snave

Juniors
Steve Roach may have just put the Mocker on us.

Just stated on 7 sport show "Cowboys are the team to beat" !!

Thats what I am thinkin but I won"t say it till it happens !!!

Go you Cowboys

ps Congrats to Parra for winning the 100,000 hard cold cash