What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Sharks Vs Cowboys

Tucky

Juniors
16-0 Cowboys. 35min Not looking god for us. We've had chances but blown em all.

Inferno

Coach
Simpkins is a merkin.

What the hell was wrong with Dougy's 1 on 1 strip?

And the penalty against Greg Bird, I hope Sticks rips in at half time and they maintain the rage!

Inferno said:
Simpkins is a merkin.

What the hell was wrong with Dougy's 1 on 1 strip?

And the penalty against Greg Bird, I hope Sticks rips in at half time and they maintain the rage!

Better still they should hold onto the bloody ball.

Tucky

Juniors
They just showed the Bird v Thurston incident on Fox. Thurston put the elbow up to Bird, so Bird snotted him. As Braybrook said in the call, it was a big decision by Simpkins and it cost us posession and a try.

Ausguy

Coach
welcome tucky...... where did u come from?

also

anderson is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tucky

Juniors
Hi Ausguy, been here a while, as you see by my joined date. Just haven't posted much till tonight.

Enjoying a Saturday night on the couch, I just got Foxtel put on the other week so I could watch the Sharkies. Got sick and tired of all the pro Broncos sh*t up here.

Anderson gone for the match, dislocated shoulder.

Ausguy

Coach
how ironic, anderson gone after i said he was killing me..... hmm.... anyone else got any requests il see if i can work my voodoo magic on anyone you dont like?

Tucky

Juniors
18-16 Sharks!

48min DeGois Try!

54min Bird brilliant try from a scrum.

Keep it going boys.....

Latest posts