What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Sharks Vs Cowboys

Tucky

Juniors
63min 24-20 Try to the Cowboys, bad read by Covell in defence. Williams Try. Come on Sharkies don't let this one slip away

Ausguy

Coach
hmmmmm i turned it off at 16-0..... il stay away until the end.....just incase i curse them,

Go Nulla

Bench
Ausguy said:
hmmmmm i turned it off at 16-0..... il stay away until the end.....just incase i curse them,

Me too and then smashed the remote. But they will fugg it up ..... on that you can be sure.

Ausguy

Coach
Go Nulla said:
Me too and then smashed the remote. But they will fugg it up ..... on that you can be sure.

funny u should say that..... last week when mini kicked the field goal i threw my mobile at the floor (i have tiles) next to my lounge waiting to hear it smash (its stuffed anyway) and it hit a cushion sitting next to the lounge on the floor...... i thought fugg i cant even smash my phone properly

Ausguy

Coach
we should have 8 more points than we do now..... titans, tigers, rooster and tongiht.... actually i thik i missed one

bull shark

Juniors
We played really well.
If we could have completed more in the first half we would have it.
But Cowboys are a really good team.
we got beaten by a better team

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Isn't that the 5th game this year we've lost by 4 or fewer points, and IIRC weren't we ahead near the end in all of them? What gives with the "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" model??

Ausguy

Coach
no i dont think either team "deserved" to win..... the cowboys had 3 tries scored against them in 9 minutes, its about getting away with the points and WE failed to do it again, both teams had bad periods of play yet again we dont get the points, the cowboys will take the 2 and run with it.....damn itttttt

Ausguy

Coach
wittyfan said:
The fullback needs to be shot and destroyed. You may as well have no-one up the back.

aggree, i couldnt believe RS didnt drop him after last week..... honestly believe if Brett Kearney plays last week and this week, we win both

Latest posts