What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER: Whats the hidden stadium ?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Perhaps, just maybe, you need to get to the Super League GF to unlock it, if it is as i suspect, Old Trafford.

Makes sense...

ripper

Nope, winning the Super League gives you the World Club Challenge. Maybe you have to win the ESL with Halifax or NRL with Sth Sydney

nz_kid

Juniors
I heard there was a hidden staduim but i dont no what it is. I have alsmost gotten everything in the game except i havent won the ESL yet and i havent got all of the vedios yet. So i wouldent have a clue how to get it.

Monkey

Juniors
ripper73 said:
Nope, winning the Super League gives you the World Club Challenge. Maybe you have to win the ESL with Halifax or NRL with Sth Sydney

:lol: :lol: halifax :lol: :lol:

broncos4eva

Juniors
well, for those of you with the PC version (like myself) i would venture into the rugbyleague/data/world/stadium/shots section for a glimpse of the hidden stadium :) also go into the db/stadium file using notepad and all shall be revealed :)[/img]

Mario

Juniors
broncos4eva said:
well, for those of you with the PC version (like myself) i would venture into the rugbyleague/data/world/stadium/shots section for a glimpse of the hidden stadium :) also go into the db/stadium file using notepad and all shall be revealed :)[/img]

Shhhhh! :)

Matt M

Juniors
Mario said:
broncos4eva said:

Yeah I was planning on doing something like that, when I get the game.

izzo

Juniors
Matt M said:
Mario said:
broncos4eva said:

Yeah I was planning on doing something like that, when I get the game.
hehe im currently working on a patch which opens the hidden stadums for you , please dont kill me mario :D

Dover

Juniors
broncos4eva said:

Thanks for the tip Bronco :)

Just went and had a look and the stadium is ............. hehee just kidding

I'm not going to ruin it for any of you esp Mario who obviously wants it to be a nice surprise!!!

Lets just say, it's very unique - and looks pretty good too!!! lol :eek:

And to keep u all guessing.... I don't think anyone has guessed it yet either - unless i missed it somewhere!!!

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Mario can u please tell us how to get the hidden stadium so i can aim for it.

Thanks

I agree. We at least need to know how to get to unlock it.
PS: What other unlockables are there besides the ones on trublue.com.au and the stadium. I heard there were meant to be about 35.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Mario, mate ace game i love it! I need to know how to unlock the Stadium but! Otherwise ill be f@#$$% if i know how to get it unlocked.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
HMMMM,it best not be bloody stonehenge or sommat like that!

I was desperate for it to be Old Trafford :(

Wonder if its the old Wembley stadium?

mikdalton

Juniors
Its the Roman Coliseum. :p

Well everyone was gonna find out sooner or later, why go on this thread if you don't want to know?