What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree. To slow. The thing is if we tap everyone on the shoulder who will we be left with?
Imagine Lane,Grieg,Matto,RCG all go. Some might be down on form but bar Grieg all are still at NRL level.
I'm sure we don't want them all gone. The first two or three to leave will be it. The rest will be told they're staying. Like when we told Moses and Norman they were free to leave. We only needed to free up space for Dylan Brown. As soon as Norman found another club Moses was told to stop looking.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am a professional.

really ?

do you have a Diploma in Renewable Energy from the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) ?

that's what a professional is as distinct from a tradie

its not a contest mate, no one is trying to win the solar debate, its like I keep saying, this is a Rugby League fan forum and we're all just Eels tragics

TheRam

Coach
Clear message being sent that BA's big forwards to chase the collision are not the way we see the future approach.
Finally.

No, he is offloading sh*t players not big players ffs! He is trying to get rid of players he feels are deadwood for whatever reason. If we had say Haas or Stefano in our squad do you think he would be trying to offload them for smaller versions of them?

Some of you turkeys need to wake up and think a little. RL is a game for every shape and size as long as you have a high degree of fitness, ticker, skill and a strong enough will to win you will make it. Wiremu is lacking in at least one of those areas big time.

Oh and Twizz...stop being a dick to my mate Hindy!

Last edited:

Stevie

Bench
Why is there not much chat in here recthe Moses story that won’t go away? I’m honestly so over all this bad news.

It feels as though the waiting for offseason is just so painful.

Everything as it stands now feels like we are headed for a horror few years. No Moses potentially, no young guns, it’s all pretty disappointing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Why is there not much chat in here recthe Moses story that won’t go away? I’m honestly so over all this bad news.

It feels as though the waiting for offseason is just so painful.

Everything as it stands now feels like we are headed for a horror few years. No Moses potentially, no young guns, it’s all pretty disappointing.

stevie, stevie, stevie...you need to take a deep breath mate, he's not walking away from his deal and if youre worried about where he plays 2027 then I think youy need to find another sport to follow...

don't get sucked in by agenda driven journos feeding off the fear of fans.

EelEtric

Juniors
No, he is offloading sh*t players not big players ffs! He is trying to get rid of players he feels are deadwood for whatever reason. If we had say Haas or Stefano in our squad do you think he would be trying to offload them for smaller versions of them?

Some of you turkeys need to wake up and think a little. RL is a game for every shape and size as long as you have a high degree of fitness, ticker, skill and a strong enough will to win you will make it. Wiremu is lacking in at least one of those areas big time.

Oh and Twizz...stop being a dick to my mate Hindy!
Sure, tapping Wiremu is probably more about getting rid of players he feels are deadwood, but what category do you put Matto and RCG?

Sometimes you need to read a post in the context of the total conversation and not just in isolation.
If Wiremu was the only one we were reportedly shopping you might be right, but rumour has it he is also shopping Lane, Matto and RCG. Lane seems to lack fitness and ticker like you say, however that can't be said for Matterson and Campbell-Gillard.