What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoiler*

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
7 missed tackles SLE!! its a record for a sharks left centre this year.

Turnstile you called goldy?

Well Scotts missed tackles in his few appearances have now surpassed Goldys in 6 games.
this is not about Goldy, its about scott & left centre. Keep it there if you dont mind.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I will have to see Scott with 25 more games.
& I would have to see Goldy in a decent game plan.
Their defense is even as far as I can see with scott being slightly bigger maybe hurting a bit more.
Goldy looks faster.

Sam

Juniors
McGoldrick fell off players last night and was more interested in fighting which eventually got him binned. How is that good for the game?

Sam said:
McGoldrick fell off players last night and was more interested in fighting which eventually got him binned. How is that good for the game?
At least he has a heart and won't lie down, unlike some others running around -- and I would add you in to that mix too Sam. By the way SLE -- know your identity and know the barrow you are pushing -- PATHETIC. You piss so much into the pocket of the board you are one of the reasons the WHOLE CLUB is rusting.