What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers Alert - Sharks Vs Bellamy’s Lot

f**k just looked at some stats.
Braily 9 missed tackles
Moylan & Trindal 8 each
I only listened to radio commentary of the game . Would like to have seen for comparison of Strom hookers assignments and Brailys. I think Braily gets some unfair criticism and will probably be my most interesting player as to how he goes with mcguiness , Finucane , and head coach who was a forward ,etc.

Weaponhead

Coach
I only listened to radio commentary of the game . Would like to have seen for comparison of Strom hookers assignments and Brailys. I think Braily gets some unfair criticism and will probably be my most interesting player as to how he goes with mcguiness , Finucane , and head coach who was a forward ,etc.
Brailey had shown good durability to play every game. However, next season he will be expected to play with much more physicality and intensity. He is tentative with and without the ball.

Inferno

Coach
And where did I propose that idea? And for what reason would you quote me to twist it that way?
Morris made us soft, it hasn't been rectified.

Fair enough mate, if that wasn't what you were inferring then I misinterpreted it. It's been quite the frustrating year under both coaches.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
If we miss out I'm glad it's the titans. Rather them then the Raiders. Hate those pricks

And we paid by losing to knights twice. Warriors dogs and broncos

All games we should have won easily
I'd forgotten about the knights losses...how f**king depressing.

Yooooo bubs, grab a hit on your peace pipe bro. It was to highlight how shite Woods he been.
Oh Im chilled. I just happened to be privileged to know exactly what those two contracts were that you mentioned.
And from a clubs perspective, they actually got OK deals.

Chimp

Bench
I was just really pleased to see Woodsy use his size and weight to really take on NAS, going in there to dominate the collision, never taking a backward (or sidewards out of the way) step. I mean, most blokes the size of Woodsy would get skittled and left floundering around on the floor everytime NAS ran at them, but not our Captain Marvelous.

Generalzod

Immortal
Cannot win with out forwards.

Currently out classed by many teams. Mainly front row.

Effort gets you only so far.
Exactly look who the Storm had last night Fenucane and Solomona, while they had Bromwhich brothers rested as well as Welsh, pretty good how are these guys not ove r the salary cap is beyond me.
Also how did we end up not holding onto Solomona.

Last edited:

Chimp

Bench
Finucane was unbelievably good at slowing down the ruck. You could see the strength in his ‘squeeze’ on the floor, conplete focus, attention to detail and every ounce of strength he had in every second of every tackle - making sure he got the maximum benefit for his team from each tackle. Every tackle is an individual competition that meant something to him - a far cry from some of our lot. Can’t wait to have him in our team, will be interesting if he gets the same leeway from the refs.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yep watch the storm make sure 3 in a tackle, the old peel off is back as the crackdown lasted 3 rounds last year. He will bring this knowledge and Fitz will already have it in the plan. Expect to see alot that’s different.

Oh and woods. Get out.

Generalzod

Immortal
Finucane was unbelievably good at slowing down the ruck. You could see the strength in his ‘squeeze’ on the floor, conplete focus, attention to detail and every ounce of strength he had in every second of every tackle - making sure he got the maximum benefit for his team from each tackle. Every tackle is an individual competition that meant something to him - a far cry from some of our lot. Can’t wait to have him in our team, will be interesting if he gets the same leeway from the refs.
I mentioned it on a previous post how long does it take for the Storm players to clear the ruck?

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep watch the storm make sure 3 in a tackle, the old peel off is back as the crackdown lasted 3 rounds last year. He will bring this knowledge and Fitz will already have it in the plan. Expect to see alot that’s different.

Oh and woods. Get out.
see u later Woodsy..

DJDL

Bench

Oh and woods. Get out.

I only got to see the first 20 minutes or so last night before going out.
Just watching the replay now. Woods' efforts in both of the Storm's first two tries were gobsmacking, particularly the second one.

On the aerial shot for that one it shows him lazy sliding across as the Storm moved it left, Paps spots the gap and steps back that way. Woods' first instinct? To literally jump backwards and throw his arms out in an "after you" kind of motion to let Paps through. Un-f**king-believable. One step forward and an ounce of commitment and he is in with a shot of making the tackle.

It was a similar effort for the first try, though I can kind of forgive that as it was so close to the line and he probably wouldn't have been able to stop it. But the lack of effort is galling.

Generalzod

Immortal
Just watching the replay now. Woods' efforts in both of the Storm's first two tries were gobsmacking, particularly the second one.

On the aerial shot for that one it shows him lazy sliding across as the Storm moved it left, Paps spots the gap and steps back that way. Woods' first instinct? To literally jump backwards and throw his arms out in an "after you" kind of motion to let Paps through. Un-f**king-believable. One step forward and an ounce of commitment and he is in with a shot of making the tackle.

It was a similar effort for the first try, though I can kind of forgive that as it was so close to the line and he probably wouldn't have been able to stop it. But the lack of effort is galling.
Everytime i saw woods his hands where on his waist.

Bob Scott

Juniors

I kept rewinding it to see if i seeing things and thinking did he really just do that , and yes he f@#king did , i'll take us falling into the 8 but the big downside is that i have to watch this slug go around again .

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
how good was moyza last night.
maybe 16th possibly 17th best in BWB.
ahhh play an actual football side and you can't hide... no sir no hiding not even on the bench lol

all in the titans court now.
who wants to play manly anyway.
f**k that.

If we finish 8th we will play Roosters, not Manly. They will flog Cowboys today.