What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers and game talk: Kiwis v Great Britain

AuckMel

Bench
You can see the ball fall out of his hand. Having said that, I wouldn't have complained with a BOD ruling.

Kiwis looking good.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
Worst video ref call I think I've ever seen.

Mate, if you go back and watch Warriors v Storm at Olympic Park this season, you'll see an identical situation, only it was an even worse no-try call. Brent Webb was the victim.

Nevetheless, this call was bad enough for a patented TH whinge thread :cool: ...

Balmain_Boy

Pfft, there was no way that came out of his hands for long enough to justify a knock on rule. You slow any try off a kick down and it looks like that.

Dreadful, dreadful decision.

EDIT: Thierry, creative license please.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Another game being ruined by the absolute f$ckwits in control of the officiating.

Simpkins is bent. He is taking money for that performance surely. The decision to allow NZ a repeat set on GB's line before Webb's try is arguably the most blatant cheating I've ever seen. There was not a GB player anywhere near the ball and none made a play for the ball.

The d$ckhead officials are also stopping the quick play the ball by constantly allowing the ridiculous holding down and messing about at the play the ball. There has been no rugby league played that half, just a display in on the floor wrestling. Horrible game to watch, slow and boring. If thats how its done in the NRL, sod that.

And to top it off we have the Kiwi video referee taking liberties again. One shot shows it as a clear try, one very blurred side shot shows some doubt, despite half the fingers being hidden. The only result possible is a try through benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

ouwet

Bench
AuckMel said:
You can see the ball fall out of his hand. Having said that, I wouldn't have complained with a BOD ruling.

Kiwis looking good.

There was no doubt at all!! The Aussie and Kiwi video ref's are a disgrace!!!

When you slow it up like that, it always looks dubious... You see it everyweek in the NRL!

JOKE! GB should absolutely blow up and demand those clowns be removed for the rest of the series!

ouwet

Bench
Another thing... I know Webb went through a lot this week, but i hope he get's smashed! Every single tackle he swings his arms and elbows at the defenders (Esp. Morley)...