What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers and game talk: Kiwis v Great Britain

NGR

Juniors
can someone who is watching the game give a run down on the rabbits players
vagana,asotasi, kidwell, David F?

ouwet

Bench
Father Dougal McGuire said:
More likely GB will blow up and demand the Kiwis are stripped two points.

If the clowns give GB a chance they will win (Big If)...
Don't be surprised if Steve Price plays for the Kiwi's soon... f**k his annouying (And i'm a Dogs fan).

ouwet

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Yeah noticed that to LF. He's playing like a little thug. One notable effort on Carvell I think it was.

Yeah... And the worst thing is, if GB react the penalty will go against them:shock:

AuckMel

Bench
NGR said:
can someone who is watching the game give a run down on the rabbits players
vagana,asotasi, kidwell, David F?

Asotasi's playing great. Ripping them to pieces. Vagana's actually going ok. The others are a bit quite.

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Pfft, there was no way that came out of his hands for long enough to justify a knock on rule. You slow any try off a kick down and it looks like that.

Dreadful, dreadful decision.

EDIT: Thierry, creative license please.

Idiot, slow it down as much as you like, if a player DONT lose the ball, there will be NO gap between the ball and players hand as there was just not 10 mins back with raynor.
Correct call.

Ghoulies

Bench
the most blatant cheating I've ever seen.
No, Simpkins is just an incompetent dunce. If you were to pay him to fix a result, you'd end up losing the penalty count 10-1.

He's just that bad.

ouwet

Bench
AuckMel said:
Asotasi's playing great. Ripping them to pieces. Vagana's actually going ok. The others are a bit quite.

That's about right... I thought Fa'ologo is playing good as well.

Crowd??? About 17K? looks shocking.

AuckMel

Bench
innsaneink said:
Idiot, slow it down as much as you like, if a player DONT lose the ball, there will be NO gap between the ball and players hand as there was just not 10 mins back with raynor.
Correct call.

Yep

AuckMel

Bench
Kiwis can't be happy with this sort of lead, they have to continue to play like they did in the first half

Floods

Juniors
Excuse my ignorance but what does "stacks on the mill" mean?Costigan just used the term earlier with not much happening and I have heard him use the phrase many times when commentating the warriors but it just sounds so stupid.

Latest posts