What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers - Cowboys vs Raiders

Bomber

Bench
video_ref said:
Wow I can't remember the last time the cowboys kicked a successful fieldgoal. An unexpected suprise

Round 11 2003 - Cowboys 31 Manly 20 @ Brookvale

innsaneink

Referee
LMAO!!!

DId Gafa forget about the field goal????

It looked like he thought he'd done enough to enable a chance at levelling, when he scored the try he was jubilant, then I think he recalled the FG, and ..."oooops, I better tone it down a bit"

Stuart

Juniors
innsaneink said:
LMAO!!!

DId Gafa forget about the field goal????

It looked like he thought he'd done enough to enable a chance at levelling, when he scored the try he was jubilant, then I think he recalled the FG, and ..."oooops, I better tone it down a bit"
Jubilant there wont be as many calls for his head this week.

Hurriflatch

Referee
WEll no one ever said Gafa was the smartest person going around

Still he is in the company of Terry Lamb who back in 1992 kicked a field goal the saw the Dogs lose 12-11 rather then 12-10.

aussies1st

Staff member
At least Raiders scored over 20 points this week. Time to look forward to Mad Monday.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thunderstruck said:
I call it 50/50. Williams got a hand on it as it touched the ground and you can argue either way. Chris Ward called it good, could've been red but that's a fair call with benefit of the doubt.

where was that sh*t two weeks ago against the broncos huh?
Exactly same sh*t he called no try against Frawley a few weeks back, dirthy f**king arsehole :x
FFS Ward is a joke, i hope he chokes on his lunch tomorrow :x
chris f**king ward has f**ked us twice this year

BTW no reflection on our possy, thou his decisions have directly effected 2 of our games the way we have played since rd 12, we dont deserve to make the 8

thickos

First Grade
A brave effort from the boys, considering we had 19 players to pick our team from and 3 of them are playing with broken hands, including Jason Smith. The man is a genius.

Our attack finally re-surfaced for the first time in a month and while we 'mathematically' remain in the hunt for the playoffs, we don't deserve to be there.

The Gafa try at least showed we fought to the bitter end which was pleasing to see. It just isn't our year, injuries and suspension has made this season an uphill battle. But the club is in better shape than what a lot of doomsayers predict, and Elliott is doing his best with the lot he has.