What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith v Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

• Sydney Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fangs

Coach
I would suggest an express train Roosters fans.

Unless you prefer the all stations (The scenic route). Some beautiful suburbs to explore like Werrington, Mt Druitt and Rooty Hill.

Munky

Coach

Unless you prefer the all stations (The scenic route). Some beautiful suburbs to explore like Werrington, Mt Druitt and Rooty Hill.

Keep them off the Mountains trains.

Enough of the f**kers have abandoned their mould stained studio apartments for a green change.

Fangs

Coach
Trent Robinson's finals breakfast (
petit-déjeuner):

- Tartine
- Croissant
- Pain au Chocolat
- Pain aux Raisins
- Brioche au sucre
- Chausson aux Pommes

Gauloises cigarettes with espresso to follow.

Valheru

Coach

We don't catch trains mate.

What's the helipad situation like over there?

Panther Pete

Juniors
Things we know will happen tonight…..

- Tago will rush out of the line and get no one for the Roosters to score.
- Mitch Kenny will give away the dumbest penalty or repeat set on the 5th tackle.
- Liam Martin will drop the ball.
- Teddy will slip over
- regardless of a win, a loss or a draw and Karen Robinson will whinge about something in the press conference
- if one team has a decent lead in the second half Klein will do everything in his power to manage the other team back into the game.
- if Cooper Cronk does the pre game he will mention the word systems about 25 times when talking about Penrith.

I am sure I have missed a few.