What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILERS: Eels vs Roosters Match Thread

Eelogical

Referee
Mark, mental fitness has been an ongoing issue for 25 years as far as Parra is concerned. It's nothing new, nor is it confined to the Eels. Whether it's been more mental for the fans or the team as a whole is yet to be debated.

howardjones

Juniors
How about Keatings brain fart not passing to Burt in the 63rd minute. 18-0..get the ball back...game over.

Kearney should shown some backbone and send him to Wenty next week the same way the Sharks dropped Gardner for his brain fart last week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Keating not passing to an unmarked Burt with 16 to go cost us the match. Can't believe he went himself. This guy has been play first grade for 4 years and still takes to man wrong options.

When it rains shit at parra it definitely pours. I haven't seen so inept but also have sir much bad fortune. That Ryles knock on was right in front of the ref.

Avenger

Immortal
We were ripped but still would have found a way to lose. We are f**king cursed and yes Burt will struggle to make first grade in 2012.

Avenger

Immortal
Just saw that attempt by Burt I would have hooked him immediately. What a pussy attempt.

howardjones

Juniors
When it rains shit at parra it definitely poors. I haven't seen so inept but also have sir much bad fortune. That Ryles knock on was right in front of the ref.

The good teams don't let shit like that cost them games. He may have lost control but there was no separation. Even if it went up it would have been a try/benefit of the doubt.

Cold hard facts are you had 2 chances to finish them off.

Keating passes to Burt and try. You get the ball back. Roosters probably don't score as the whole game changes.

Keatings brain fart and Ryles try aside, if the biggest dope in the NRL, Hayne falls on the ball instead of trying to be a hero...a try? probably a field goal? Game over.

howardjones

Juniors
Hayne needs his arse kicked.

True, but the last bloke that did that was Anderson and he sacked for it.

Wooden spoon or not, Keating and Hayne should be sent to Wenty next week for their stupidity. That should be Kearneys warning for next year.

I reckon you might even win without them.

Kornstar

Coach
Hayne needs his arse kicked.

I personally think he was about 3 metres in front of whoever charged the kick down, I think he knew it too and didn't want to score, then the ball got too close to the sideline to just dive on it......

It's good to see we have another boot camp planned in the off season, worked a treat this year.....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Was just about to post the same Hayne needs a scrud missle up his assh*le.

Hayne really needs to stop being a show pony - about 3 or so mins to go we charge do the ball and all Hayne needs to do is pick up the ball. He then either scores or we get bloody great field position. But no he goes to million dollar play - that was a bloody disgrace what Hayne did. He even looked around while he was kicking it. Hope Kearney really gives it to him.

Avenger

Immortal
Keating is the worst starting hooker in the comp. I cannot believe we haven't signed an alternative for 2012.

muznik

Juniors
Useless bunch of f**kin merkin merkins !!

We have had much lesser cattle on the park that have held themselves in higher esteem !!!!

Sorry i may have idulged in a little too much amber but f**k me this tean never fails to disappoint !

We thoroughly deserve the wooden spoon for the most inept season I can remember.

cureme

Juniors
It's already been said, but we have Dumb & Dumber - Matt Keating must be #ucking blind not to pass to Luke Burt & Hayne goes for the big play again when all he had to do was jump on the ball. FMD.

hugzy

Juniors
I personally think he was about 3 metres in front of whoever charged the kick down, I think he knew it too and didn't want to score, then the ball got too close to the sideline to just dive on it......

wow good observation, but he still needs his arse kicked.