What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spolier* Trent Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish eel

Immortal
What a dead set goose, punching PJ, starting that all in brawl that enabled McKinnon to run 50 metres and scored.

He had a fair dinkum shocker.

And what is it about Parramatta - three weeks in a row, we've had an opposition player lose the plot: Cross, then Fletcher, now Barrett.

Tonight was th best though, it was pretty funny watchingh mckinnon run past the fight and score :D

Greenblooded

Juniors
It was great that they scored. Disgraceful of Barrett to throw those punches from behind on Marsh, how he didn't end up in the bin was beyond me.

fish eel

Immortal
should be coming up on the box shortly.

It turned the match.

Wonder if Browny slapped him?

Hari Kari

Juniors
Barrett is a fkn CAT.

seeing a try get awarded there was awesome.

go the eels.

Barrett = Danny williams returned, hit from behind maggot dog, someone watching the play.

Should be on report and out of the game.

Iafeta

Referee
Lucky not to be ordered off.

He's facing 2 weeks for mine for striking. What a cat of a thing to do. Served him right, the video ref was spot on awarding the try.

David Brent

Juniors
You clowns are deadset kidding yourselves. If PJ Marsh didn't partially collect Barrett on the chin/jaw with an elbow, I'm not here. Marsh is the cat. Barrett had every right to blow up.

girvie

Staff member
Hari Kari said:
Barrett = Danny williams.

I agree. What Barrett did was just as bad as Danny Williams. PJ had no chance he could brace himself or fight back at all. Barrett should get a lengthy suspension if they are fair.

Iafeta

Referee
David Brent said:
You clowns are deadset kidding yourselves. If PJ Marsh didn't partially collect Barrett on the chin/jaw with an elbow, I'm not here. Marsh is the cat. Barrett had every right to blow up.

Remove head from sphinxter, then open eyes.

Irrespective of where he hit him (and how highly moot THAT is), Trent Barrett is an ar$e clown for blowing up like that.

gregstar

Referee
totally agree! barrett was highly irresponsible as captain & the team was amauterish in not playing the whistle.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
BARRETT MUST GO!

Trent Barrett must get a long term suspension if the NRL judicary is not prove themselves a joke.

Trent Barrett was hit in a fair tackle by PJ Marsh, Barrett gets back up and hit shim in the BACK of the head and continues to throw punches at him! We saw Danny Williams get 16 weeks for hitting someone last year. Danny came from the side after copping a high tackle and Mark O'Neill knew that a punch was coming. Barrett has thrown one at the BACKL OF AN OPPONENTS HEAD for NO ****ING REASON! It was NOT late, it was NOT high, and it was NOT dangerous. A legitimate hit. And Barrett was so far directly behind Marsh it's ridiculous.

No Marsh did not suffer a serious injury, but that is only because Barrett punches like a ******* woman. How he wasn't sent off, I do not know. An offence should not be judged on an injury - and if Danny's was, well what did O'Neill miss? 1 match? O'Neill at least threw an arm out to stop Danny, Barrett just threw a dead set cheap shot at a player with his back turned to the back of his head. It was a low, low act. He should be gone for the rest of the season and with it the Dragons hopes of reaching the finals.

Pathetic he is. If he gets off anyone invovled in the process should be court martialled, shot and sent to the russian front.
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

I WANT BLOOD! I WANT BARRETT'S BLOOD!

Yes, what Danny did was wrong, but at least Mark O'Neill knew it was coming - he even threw a hand out to stop it. Barrett's was lower than Danny's.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Why the **** did he stay on the field? He should've been sent off and in a taxi on the way to his Judicary meeting. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Iafeta

Referee
gregstar said:
totally agree! barrett was highly irresponsible as captain & the team was amauterish in not playing the whistle.

Well put. Nice to see an unbiased fan rolling with the punches.

grouch

First Grade
FFS you people are delusional beyond belief. "Barrett = Danny Williams" what a laugh. Barrett believed Marsh was attempting to elbow him in the face late, and it took a slow-mo replay to prove that Marsh didn't. Barrett's reaction was merely dirty and stupid - this hysteria you are all labouring to indulge in is ridiculous.

David Brent

Juniors
How was Barrett able to defend himself mid-air after putting in a kick? How could have he protected himself from Marsh's raised elbow? Why should a player, cheaply collected in such a situation, not respond? How Marsh is being seen as the victim here is absolutely beyond me.

Iafeta

Referee
grouch said:
FFS you people are delusional beyond belief. "Barrett = Danny Williams" what a laugh. Barrett believed Marsh was attempting to elbow him in the face late, and it took a slow-mo replay to prove that Marsh didn't. Barrett's reaction was merely dirty and stupid - this hysteria you are all labouring to indulge in is ridiculous.

"Barrett believed Marsh was attempting to elbow him in the face late"

Believed?

No f*ck believe.

Lets get with reality. And what really happened. It was a good clean put pressure on the kicker shot that happens 10 times every NRL round.

The only one who is hysterical is Trent Barrett for throwing haymakers on """belief""" not on fact.

tye

Juniors
PJ Marsh was late and high- he was the first bloke to cry when he got his head in the wrong spot and Jason Stevens got suspended.....and no doubt tomorrow hell be crying about Barrets attack...Hope the match reviewers have a good look at it and he gets his just rewards.......coward.....

Iafeta

Referee
David Brent said:
How was Barrett able to defend himself mid-air after putting in a kick? How could have he protected himself from Marsh's raised elbow? Why should a player, cheaply collected in such a situation, not respond? How Marsh is being seen as the victim here is absolutely beyond me.

Because it happens each and every weekend.

PJ Marsh was in mid air en-route towards attemping to charge down Barrett's kick, lowered the arms and got the chest. Big deal. If Barrett reacts to that he should be joining the Sydney Ballet Group, not playing rugby league.

Thats sorts of incidents happen each and every game, thats rugby league. Its a contact sport. What next? Get up and throw haymakers on guys for tackling him?

Iafeta

Referee
tye said:
PJ Marsh was late and high- he was the first bloke to cry when he got his head in the wrong spot and Jason Stevens got suspended.....and no doubt tomorrow hell be crying about Barrets attack...Hope the match reviewers have a good look at it and he gets his just rewards.......coward.....

Late?

So, just like Clark Kent, when he's in mid air he should suddenly fly towards the Kypronite and vertically upwards?

He's a human f**king being. Not a superhero. Get in the real world son.

High? Chest is high? Damn. Put on a skirt already.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
David Brent said:

Mark O'Neill waqs charged and convicted for a high shot that led to Danny throwing 1 pnuch which O'Neill saw coming. I don't give a **** what they say about Marsh's hit - which I personally had no problem with - if they plan on being consistent, Barret won't play again this season. Mander should be sacked for letting him stay on the field. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts