What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Greg Smith

Juniors
Ken Conway blamed the Knights actions in Bahurst for loosing the sponsor. But in fact Gizmondo never were going sign a deal. Ray Hadley just read out a letter on 2GB from the ceo of gizmondo.

Kaz

junior
Never for a minute did I belive it about the HUGE paying Major Sponsor.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...order=asc&highlight=gizmondo&start=20

Kaz said:
Am I the only one that found this Major Sponsor 'deal' fishy.

It only came to light after the Bathurst story.

Yes I have spoken to ppl saying I thought it was strange.

I even posted about it in the NRL section.

And Hill said he would go to NY to sort it out. :lol:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?p=1230458&highlight=gizmondo#1230458

Greg Smith

Juniors
The letter pretty much said that the knights contacted Gizmondo 12 months ago about sponsoring them and Gizmondo said they would not even consider it and that it was not the way they wanted to break into the Australian market.

Greg Smith

Juniors
The letter pretty much said that the knights contacted Gizmondo 12 months ago about sponsoring them and Gizmondo said they would not even consider it and that it was not the way they wanted to break into the Australian market.

Nuffy

Bench
If this is true and we have to assume there is some truth otherwise Hadley wouldn't have tossed it up.

Then the Knights management have some very serious questions to answer and more importantly, the board needs a very close look at this situation.

All does not seem well within this club.

Greg Smith

Juniors
Letter was sent to him by Gizmondo after a knights supporter sent an abusive email to Gizmondo for pulling out of the contract. Hadley tried to get Ken Conway on his program to explain but he refused.

Nuffy

Bench
So we have to believe that its got a ring of truth to it.

Somebodys not telling the Truth and Hill needs to get to the bottom of it fast.

There seems to be some very unprofessional people within the Knights club and it might be time for a few to move on.

macavity

Referee
hahahaha so who here sent that letter......!!

(I posted all the email addresses in a thread.... but didn't end up sending one..)

classic.

come on, own up!!

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Someone, or some people are telling porkies to the fans and the general public!!!
Does anyone know anything of the circumstances surrounding Ken Conways "departure" from the Newcastle Workers Club (where he was CEO before he "took" the positiion with the Knights)??????? Very interesting!!!!

Kaz

junior
macavity said:
hahahaha so who here sent that letter......!!

(I posted all the email addresses in a thread.... but didn't end up sending one..)

classic.

come on, own up!!

Somehow I don't think they will own up.

Run macavity Run. Hide in the mountains.

You posted the email details & a Knights fan causes the truth to come out, by contacting Gizmondo.

They will be after you.

I thought about emailing them & asking if they were going to sponsor them, but didn't.

Kaz

junior
Hill could be after you, if this story is true.

It could prove his downfall.

cram

Bench
I wrote a letter to the Knights last week by email. Asking for some explanation to a number of questions similiar to things that have been spoken to on this forum. At this stage no response, not even the standard we have noted your letter...I dont expect any answers but I will be when the AGM of the Footbal Club takes place.

Latest posts