What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

ratsack2

Juniors
So are they the sponsor for one day or what. oh to be a Sharks supporter, I was going to order a new jersey but not sure now

yadamisha

Juniors
So are they the sponsor for one day or what. oh to be a Sharks supporter, I was going to order a new jersey but not sure now

???

They won't be available until the major is announced anyway. April is when they are expected to be available to the public.

ratsack2

Juniors
My Sauces tell me that the CSSC have been told, if this is correct then that is very poor form, anyone care to confirm or denied said rumour???

jc155776

Coach
My Sauces tell me that the CSSC have been told, if this is correct then that is very poor form, anyone care to confirm or denied said rumour???

Keys just start another cssc hate thread hey?

I have no f**king idea not does anyone else in te cssc.

ratsack2

Juniors
well you should tell your members not to run around at work telling other sharks suportters that the CSSC has been told but sworn to secrecy, or screen your members better

Dread

Juniors
The CSSC has no idea who the major will be.

well you should tell your members not to run around at work telling other sharks suportters that the CSSC has been told but sworn to secrecy, or screen your members better

Don't let yourself get so easily trolled in future.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sounds like you have a big hook in your mouth. No they haven't.

Annoucement is apparently this week and Blades paid market rate to be on the shirt today, it wasn't a freebie.

This week?

That's been getting said since January. snickers said so.