What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Frenzy.

Immortal
a3cd1d4540r-that.jpg.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Whatever happened to TIT?

Whatever happend to mates protecting their mates?

Whatever happend to elected officials doing their jobs?

Whatever, whatever, whatever.

Someone should get over there and protect their mate who is unable to defend himself.

Ground Zero <---- Link

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whatever happend to mates protecting their mates?

Whatever happend to elected officials doing their jobs?

Whatever, whatever, whatever.

Someone should get over there and protect their mate who is unable to defend himself.

Ground Zero <---- Link

FMD you've got a lot to say for a cowpoke! Why don't you mosey on over to the Stains ranch and give me 5 of your best. You sir, are INFRACTED.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so forthright and dogmatic in their opinions without any real information to support or dispute that opinion or proposition.

So in other words, you are calling everyone ignorant? Why didn't you just say that?

Reading this thread gives me the indication that none of you are actually in possession of any accurate, factual information at all.

Chatter of nervous monkeys.
I guess that's why us monkey's like to speculate on a forum.

Are you embarrassed?

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so forthright and dogmatic in their opinions without any real information to support or dispute that opinion or proposition.

Reading this thread gives me the indication that none of you are actually in possession of any accurate, factual information at all.

Chatter of nervous monkeys.

Kind of like parliament question time.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I saw my first ever pinnie in there, mum wouldnt pick me up to see what was happening.

"Thats for people that have nothing better to do" She said.