What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsors how does it work???

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hey parra fans just a question last year sew eurodrive was our back shirt sponsor now pain away is right have sew eurodrive scaled back their sponsorship or have pain away paid more for getting the back of jersey??? I went to the parra website and found that sew was still a sponsor ? Just a question please don't crucify me for asking .

It is an interesting question Chilli.

While I am not sure of the answers, we can all hope that our Corporate Eels sponsors have not only come to the party but done so by overbidding sponsors that were already on the Kit.

The sponsors on the website have changed as well, we have lost AMO, SEW-Eurodrive and Parklea Markets, all replaced with just Pain Away.

Jodeci mentioned, as did I during the off season that it seems Pain Away have been desperate to get involved with us, from the Blue and Gold Army Banner at the Grand Final. The replacement of Denlo on the shorts for the GF, and the amount of product mentions, hopefully show they are putting in a stack of money and the current sponsors couldn't keep up.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Can't help you with who's paying more for what, but i can tell you from experience that shorts and sleeves get more exposure media wise then stomach.

Think about it, a player runs side on to the cameras, and carries the ball over his stomach!

StEely Matt

Juniors
Hey parra fans just a question last year sew eurodrive was our back shirt sponsor now pain away is right have sew eurodrive scaled back their sponsorship or have pain away paid more for getting the back of jersey??? I went to the parra website and found that sew was still a sponsor ? Just a question please don't crucify me for asking .

I love it how some people are scared about asking a question in these forums these days... every thread seems to turn into an argument about something totally irrelevant to the original post!

born an eel

Bench
I love it how some people are scared about asking a question in these forums these days... every thread seems to turn into an argument about something totally irrelevant to the original post!
some people start up a new thread even though an existing one is circulating which is relevant.

parrachilean31

Juniors
Thanks alot guys !!! I guess I'm interested in that side of the club that's all cut me some slack . Please be advised I will changing my name in respect of those who have lost there lives in chile

Sangreal 86

Juniors
It is an interesting question Chilli.

While I am not sure of the answers, we can all hope that our Corporate Eels sponsors have not only come to the party but done so by overbidding sponsors that were already on the Kit.

The sponsors on the website have changed as well, we have lost AMO, SEW-Eurodrive and Parklea Markets, all replaced with just Pain Away.

Jodeci mentioned, as did I during the off season that it seems Pain Away have been desperate to get involved with us, from the Blue and Gold Army Banner at the Grand Final. The replacement of Denlo on the shorts for the GF, and the amount of product mentions, hopefully show they are putting in a stack of money and the current sponsors couldn't keep up.

All sponsorships packages from all NRL teams were revalued, not just here, as jumper and short sponsors get unbelieveable value for money with the TV coverage given.