What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoon

Iafeta

Referee
frank said:
Oh. Sorry. That'd be the Raiders. I'll change my avatar in March.

No deal eh, Immortal? That's OK, I understand that you're scared. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: He would be scared, but these days George Bush Senior isn't in his power, his son is. Things changed. 1992 has gone. Mel, Bradley, Ruben, Lomax, Stuart, Todd, Pongia, Daley, Noa, Nagas, Belcher - all those players from that mythical era are gone and replaced by................ Todd "I'm superman incarnate - is it a bird, is it a plane, no its some mealey mouthed Premier League p!ss ant that has 20,000 posts dedicated to him" Carney :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, who could forget jelly hands Tryan Smith, or that ponce Troy Thompson who looks like the softest bloke in a forward pack since Barney the Purple Dinosaur was on the shortlist to play for the Tomahawks.

I don't think Immortal would have too much to worry about.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Geez its gonna be good in November this year
we may not have a premiership but we will have plenty of humble pie to hand out
:mrgreen:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
Oh it's on, but I'm not too keen on 4 months, for both our sakes

your up shits creek if the dragon have no injuries!
they play rubbish at full strength :lol:

frank

Juniors
Immortal said:
You go for Raiders?

Hmm, how about we make it for a month, I don't wanna embarrass you too much?

Righto.

Whoever's team finishes lower on the ladder at the end of the regular season has to wear an avatar of the winner's choice for 2 months.

Are we on?

frank

Juniors
Iafeta said:
frank said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He would be scared, but these days George Bush Senior isn't in his power, his son is. Things changed. 1992 has gone. Mel, Bradley, Ruben, Lomax, Stuart, Todd, Pongia, Daley, Noa, Nagas, Belcher - all those players from that mythical era are gone and replaced by................ Todd "I'm superman incarnate - is it a bird, is it a plane, no its some mealey mouthed Premier League p!ss ant that has 20,000 posts dedicated to him" Carney :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, who could forget jelly hands Tryan Smith, or that ponce Troy Thompson who looks like the softest bloke in a forward pack since Barney the Purple Dinosaur was on the shortlist to play for the Tomahawks.

Them's strong words for a supporter of a team that folded like a cheap suit in 2004.
How about an avatar bet similar to me and Immortal? You shouldn't have any trouble rounding up a willing Raiders fan.

Or are you scared too? :D

Iafeta

Referee
frank said:
Iafeta said:
frank said:

Them's strong words for a supporter of a team that folded like a cheap suit in 2004.
How about an avatar bet similar to me and Immortal? You shouldn't have any trouble rounding up a willing Raiders fan.

Or are you scared too? :D

I don't bet on the Warriors. You won't find anything but similar criticism of the Warriors. Own club or not, I have eyes and ears and a grasp of reality.

.... Besides, wearing Canberra's colours would be akin to being caught in the George Michael dirty sanchez position, or worse, being caught cheering for the Roosters. I'd rather slash my wrists and keel over and die on the spot.

there are 4 serious contenders
souths. will improve, may get off the bottom. need more luck with injuries and calls and need to learn how to score.
canberra have a piss weak team. easyly the worst team feilded by the green machiene ever, however they do have a home ground that is more of an advantage than most.. manly are manly. they dont have a half back really and the best player they had last year has been fired.
the next team is cronulla. they have the ability to finish top 6 or dead last. depending on the fitness of certain key players. if they play as crap as last year its spoonville for sure.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Russle crowes band said:
souths. will improve, may get off the bottom. need more luck with injuries and calls and need to learn how to score.
canberra have a piss weak team. easyly the worst team feilded by the green machiene ever, however they do have a home ground that is more of an advantage than most.. manly are manly. they dont have a half back really and the best player they had last year has been fired.
the next team is cronulla. they have the ability to finish top 6 or dead last. depending on the fitness of certain key players. if they play as crap as last year its spoonville for sure.

I think our 82 side is the worst ever, by a long margin.

t-ba

Post Whore
Russle crowes band said:

Really? I wasn't aware our 7th placed Dally M contender who just happens to play a bit of H/B while missing 1/3 of the Season wasn't our best player...

Atleast get the Reasons right...No proven 5/8 and Rubbish Depth in the Backs...

Glenn

First Grade
Love to say Manly are specials for the spoon, however there is always Souths :roll:

Stranger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Immortal said:
Oh it's on, but I'm not too keen on 4 months, for both our sakes

your up sh*ts creek if the dragon have no injuries!
they play rubbish at full strength :lol:
:lol: Soooo true

Dragons play best with reserves.
On having looked at the teams Tigpies, Souths and canberra will be down the bottom.

Tigpies to take spoon.

Latest posts