What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot of bother

Kornstar

Coach
I hate Cummins, last year in P/L we seemed to get him every damn week and he hated us, he tried his hardest to get us to lose and cause the team was so good they would still come through in the end.........i still hate him though, he was aweful last year!!

This year i will admit though, since being in the top grade he has improved, still don't like though, he didn't even pull up the hit on O'Dwyer and i thought that was the worst hit of the game!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
strider said:
i think hindy is in trouble ... he had his hand between the leg ... doesn't matter if the top guys let go .... he'll get a week or 2 :( .... altho we were discussing last night that hindy is a bit of a judiciary favourite O:)
He'll get one. DF will make some nasty comments if its more. he'll reckon "everybody's against us".

Angry_eel

First Grade
<UPtheEELS> said:
All the boys on the Roast think there was nothing in it, so maybe???
well matty johns, the only knights man on the roast said "it wasn't too far from the ground"

Hellsy

Immortal
Regardless of what happens with this charge, Hindy and the other players have got to get the lifting of the legs out of their game it is horrible!
Jarryd lifted the leg of a Knights player when they barreled him over the sideline and it ended up a penalty.
Watching the replay yesterday there were several leg lifts/pulls, it is a dirty part of Parra's game

James_Hardie

Juniors
Kornstar said:
This year i will admit though, since being in the top grade he has improved, still don't like though, he didn't even pull up the hit on O'Dwyer and i thought that was the worst hit of the game!!!

What about 2nd half, Hayne cleans up kick on our tryline, comes out of our in-goal and has his neck ripped off by the "Medicine Woman" with the referee standing less than 5 metres away! Unbelievable...

As for Hindy, if he gets done, he only has himself to blame, very silly...

forward pass

Coach
I am impressed that the ref didn't go upstairs once - he made every call on his own. You have to give him credit for that.

But I agree there were a couple of tackles he should have pulled up. I thought he was okay !

as has been said we have morrison and robinson i good form and wagon to come in for hindy who is playing very well. So i think the loss of hindy for 1-2 weeks isnt as critical as in the past, but i still hope he gets off.

Latest posts