What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

spread the word,boycott Toyota for the rest of the season

Henson

Juniors
This crap from the club needs urgent addressing,the players don't give a flamin toss about the long suffering fans,so stuff the lazy overpaid little heartless pricks and see how they like toyota then,it will be like 40 years ago,just swampland with the mozzies and midges to keep them movin!!hotdogs going cold and unsold,beers going warm,merchandise left untouched,that would put the wind up the hugely inept management,if they don't make money, at least they won't be able to buy any more crap players looking for a super fund.
As you can see i'm furious,had enough AND WHEN DYKES LAUGHED AT THE CONCLUSION,well there should have been another riot,whats he got to laugh at?just proves he doesn't care,the current crop of players are thieves.following this club is becoming embarrasing,no effort at all,and the coach well he's a real life billy bunter isn't he?bloody useless,but don't dare critique him,he'll spit the dummy like a cranky little sook,bring Lang back and get rid of this goose now.
I also follow the Newtown JETS in the Premier league,they could teach the sharks management how to run a good club, of course i'm still going to follow them,but wheres the cutoff point i ask?we can only take so much.
so its time for all the fans to arc up and make some real noise,otherwise this could go on for ever,i want us to get a premiership before i drop dead,i deserve it,so do you!!!hope the papers maul them this week,go rebecca wilson knock yourself out and give them a real spray,i'll still hate her though

The Popper

Bench
Nope, won't be in that. Doing that would only negatively effect our club's finances. We don't want to harm our club. As I've mentioned in other threads:
get involved, join up, form a ticket, vote. If you succeed you could be calling the shots. Don't harm the club.
What you could do, is take banners along to the game expressing the fans disappointment and frustration. Have a friend take along a camera. If security rough you up, take pictures and send them to the newspapers. Never forget: the battle is not with our beloved club. The battle is to instal a leadership that will not drag us to the footballing depths as the current leadership has.

ali

Bench
The Popper said:
Nope, won't be in that. Doing that would only negatively effect our club's finances. We don't want to harm our club. As I've mentioned in other threads:
get involved, join up, form a ticket, vote. If you succeed you could be calling the shots. Don't harm the club.
What you could do, is take banners along to the game expressing the fans disappointment and frustration. Have a friend take along a camera. If security rough you up, take pictures and send them to the newspapers. Never forget: the battle is not with our beloved club. The battle is to instal a leadership that will not drag us to the footballing depths as the current leadership has.

Great post popper. We shouldn't be doing anything that hurts the club financially. But we should be definately thinking of ways to get our message across. A mass protest at the last game would be good. But as I've said in other threads, we need to be finding someone to run against Pierce in the next election.

Henson

Juniors
The Popper said:

Yeah Popper thats all well in practice,but when r things gunna improve,i'm not going to take my family spend over $150 bucks to watch this crap,and have the kids dissapointed week in week out.
i know heaps of people that feel the same as i do,the people in charge are accountable the club will be broke and gone if things don't improve,holding up banners at games isn't gunna do diddly sqat,the players and management have contempt for the fans,lets not kid ourselves,they don't give a sh*t,as for running for the board etc,fans want to support their team not run it,thats why we're in this sh*t now,we need professionals not fat cat wankers like pierce and co

ali

Bench
Henson said:
Yeah Popper thats all well in practice,but when r things gunna improve,i'm not going to take my family spend over $150 bucks to watch this crap,and have the kids dissapointed week in week out.
i know heaps of people that feel the same as i do,the people in charge are accountable the club will be broke and gone if things don't improve,holding up banners at games isn't gunna do diddly sqat,the players and management have contempt for the fans,lets not kid ourselves,they don't give a sh*t,as for running for the board etc,fans want to support their team not run it,thats why we're in this sh*t now,we need professionals not fat cat wankers like pierce and co

Fair enough, boycotte the game yourself. But you aren't helping the situation by encouraging others to join you. If you do plan on a boycotte, I suggest you write to them, ring them or email them the reason why you are not going.

Lets face it, this weeks gate is going to be low. But those of us who are going, need to do something.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If you all do decide to find the time to form a ticket, don't mention it in here.

I would like to be invovled in some way so pm me when you have decided what to do.

Fin077

Juniors
we need to be finding someone to run against Pierce in the next election.

How do we do that?...I want him out that bad, I'll run against him!! I've contributed 25 years worth of money, blood, sweat, TEARS and emotion on our club to show that I'm passionate and fair dinkum....just ask my mum what I was like as a lad when we lost....better still, ask my gf what i'm like now now as an adult when I see crap like this being offered up to us!

Anybody....put your hand up, have a dig and get this bloke out! Please.

If possible, could I be included in the PM as requested by Coolum.

spider

Coach
Fin077 said:
How do we do that?...I want him out that bad, I'll run against him!! I've contributed 25 years worth of money, blood, sweat, TEARS and emotion on our club to show that I'm passionate and fair dinkum....just ask my mum what I was like as a lad when we lost....better still, ask my gf what i'm like now now as an adult when I see crap like this being offered up to us!

Anybody....put your hand up, have a dig and get this bloke out! Please.

If possible, could I be included in the PM as requested by Coolum.

Throw me in that PM message as well. I am aware of some movement in this area towards the next AGM but will not be saying anything on the main forum. Feel free to PM me.

stevie013

Juniors
i will b going to the next game, but only because i am a season ticket holder. i will be venting my anger there on sat. afternoon, so i dont take out my frustrations on my fiance!

bluey

Bench
Fair dinkum i dont know how they do it i cannot stand to lose any thing even marbles yes marbles, may be they have dropped thier marbles.

Generalzod

Immortal
I agree with you Henson....people should protest why spend money on a bunch of degenerates that don't give a sh*t...
I would rather spend my money taking the family out to a restaurant at least will go home satisfied.......

Havoc

Juniors
Boycotting the games isn't going to help anybody. How do you think a team that is low on confidence will feel, being deserted by their fans.

Regardless of what we all think of Peirce and his hoods, the players deserve our support. That is what being a fan is all about.

P.S. Include me in PM list also......

adamkungl

Immortal
Boycotting won't do anything, nothings gonna improve til either Dykes or Kimmorley is dropped, and I dont see that happening anytime soon.