What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2015

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hucklebuck the dirrrrrrrty thing... Lucky Hussler getting up would have got me out of the hole big time :x

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Every year I tell myself not to bet on Emirates day and every year I bet anyway.

Hucklebuck cost me big time today, thought he had no hope at all what would I know??? Cost me the a quaddie too the merkin.

Had a nice collect on Terravista and Elclair Big Boggers in the last but not enough to save my hide.

My mate dropped a k on Chautauqua

He also destroyed his phone post race after throwing it against a wall

Expensive 2 minutes :lol:

He was super confident it would win

Good win by Milwaukee Night in the Arrarat RSL Plate today in Arrarat over 1600m. It was paying $32.70. Milwaukee Night is a 5 year old mare by Shinzig out of Milwaukee Flyer, trained by the Doug Whitworth stable.

This could be a potential Cox Plate runner for next year.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good win by Milwaukee Night in the Arrarat RSL Plate today in Arrarat over 1600m. It was paying $32.70. Milwaukee Night is a 5 year old mare by Shinzig out of Milwaukee Flyer, trained by the Doug Whitworth stable.

This could be a potential Cox Plate runner for next year.

Damn straight,Milwaukee Night going straight into the blackbook

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think Milwaukee Night might have had a night on the juice with its trainer by the looks of things.

Came stone-motherless beaten 16 lengths last start.

She is from the great Shinzig who won the C.F. ORR STAKES (Group 1) in 2008, beating Niconero & Rubiscent. Shinzig also cam 3rd on the 2007 Emirates stakes grp 1 behind the great Tears I cry and Bird Dancer. Shinzig came out of the great Danehill, so the quality in this horse is present.

Milwaukee Night is also sired by American horse Dehere who was sired by Secretariat. Thats an impressive blood stock.

Last weekend of decent spring racing before the new year.
The SANDOWN cup looks like an interesting race. Its hard to pick a winner here, because you don't know who has been set for this race.

Anyways, I like the horses that ran over 2800m in Randwick on the 4/11. This seems to be a good lead up distance for this race. These horses are Renew, Distillation, Waltzing to Win & Aggregator. The last 3 are all paying $21+,

Spot On

Coach
Last weekend of decent spring racing before the new year.
The SANDOWN cup looks like an interesting race. Its hard to pick a winner here, because you don't know who has been set for this race.

Anyways, I like the horses that ran over 2800m in Randwick on the 4/11. This seems to be a good lead up distance for this race. These horses are Renew, Distillation, Waltzing to Win & Aggregator. The last 3 are all paying $21+,

I think you meant Flemington.

James McDonald ha s a great book of rides. Couple at big odds later in the program.

I'm having an early all up with the fav's in races 1 to 4 and including McDonald's R1 mount in it as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts