What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

to_ddeath

Coach
Onwards and upwards better than me after leaving the favourite out last leg at Flemington...

Needless to say...

Would've helped a tad if Bondi had stuck the neck out longer in that epic 3yo MM finish...had it not pulled to bits settling it wins that.
But yeah, hopefully upwards as the better types start resuming by next month.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Would've helped a tad if Bondi had stuck the neck out longer in that epic 3yo MM finish...had it not pulled to bits settling it wins that.
But yeah, hopefully upwards as the better types start resuming by next month.

If it drew a decent barrier Bondi wins that by 2L. Moral beaten.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Got the overs on Just Serene at $2.20 kicks clear with 200 to go and then gets nabbed by a 75-1 pop

Why oh why do I do this to myself

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I legit hate this horse now. Like i feel it’s become a personal issue that it has with me, I consistently wrap it and back it every time and it lets me down everytime like a post 2001 Adam Sandler movie then I finally go against it and it rises up from the dead like Robert Downey Jnr just to spite me

LOL bloody Nobu been ruining life's since birth

Latest posts