What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Furrion carrying the hopes of every punter in Australia. Been beating up on camels. Surely can't win.
My mate was going to throw him into the last leg for his multi, would of turned 3k into over 6k. Can't complain though lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Man what a diabolical day!

To make things worse was on Thorondorat $35-1 for a nice collect and came 2nd...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When i was a kid i used to save up my lunch money and get my Dad to place bets for me on the weekend lol my Dad is a beast,it it even legal to raise your kid like that,legend.
Are we brothers from another mother????

Lolz I can remember spending half my Saturday’s at the TAB with dad when he wasn’t working the Rails At Rosehill. His excuse to mum was I’m teaching the boy maths. I could read a form guide before I could read a book :joy::joy::joy:

Sphagnum

Coach

Lolz I can remember spending half my Saturday’s at the TAB with dad when he wasn’t working the Rails At Rosehill. His excuse to mum was I’m teaching the boy maths. I could read a form guide before I could read a book :joy::joy::joy:
I always wondered why the taught maths at school. I thought 'I'm never gone use this shit and then I became a punter and praised the Lord for all those boring hours.

Gotta be able to work out what 29.6% of that trifecta is fast so you can load up on the next.

Sphagnum

Coach
When i was a kid i used to save up my lunch money and get my Dad to place bets for me on the weekend lol my Dad is a beast,it it even legal to raise your kid like that,legend.
My young bloke is only 4 but I noticed he has a really good memory.

At some point, if it keeps developing, I'm going to have to use it to my advantage on the punt :joy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
I do like how Humidor turned up like the usual one on Saturday

It’s had it’s one good run for the Spring already

WaznTheGreat

Referee

LOL:p:p

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I always wondered why the taught maths at school. I thought 'I'm never gone use this shit and then I became a punter and praised the Lord for all those boring hours.

Gotta be able to work out what 29.6% of that trifecta is fast so you can load up on the next.

LOL true:p:p:p

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I do like how Humidor turned up like the usual one on Saturday

It’s had it’s one good run for the Spring already

Good old Humidor can't be trusted aye,great horse on his day but ya never know when he's gonna turn up in the right form

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Aqua D'vina is actually alive,racing at Warwick Farm this Wednesday,Jen Rules also racing,wow those two racing on the same day is a better sight than Jarryd Hayne in form

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lol at Aus sprinting ranks, 14 year old champs Plod of Muscle and Derpraki who even in their prime were group 3 horses at best winning key lead ups to The Everest