What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol at Aus sprinting ranks, 14 year old champs Plod of Muscle and Derpraki who even in their prime were group 3 horses at best winning key lead ups to The Everest

Even Exoplod would be a chance these days!

On the positive thanks for the $9 that was offered on Ball of Muscle last week

Sphagnum

Coach
I hope ball of muscle gets a run. The winner will break the track record with all that speed engaged.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Having another go at Bring the Magic in a few minutes, i hope it’s third run is just like Miss Fab over the extra distance.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Sticking my neck out but I think Kris Lees has the three best 3yo fillies in the country.

Smart Melody, Miss Fabulass and El Dorado Dreaming... whether or not EDD is the equine Ben Johnson is besides the point now because shes been passed fit to run.

Trialled like Secretariat again this morning.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sticking my neck out but I think Kris Lees has the three best 3yo fillies in the country.

Smart Melody, Miss Fabulass and El Dorado Dreaming... whether or not EDD is the equine Ben Johnson is besides the point now because shes been passed fit to run.

Trialled like Secretariat again this morning.
And he also has a Plodder named Graff, Lee’s stable doing ok atm.

Latest posts