What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m off for a night with Bernie, Parra fans will get the reference.

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm fkn miles in front. On awake in grinzig at morph for those playing at home.

Had 5 seconds on the trot at Belmont to try and match hiney's feats from last week.

to_ddeath

Coach
My mate Widgee ran on nice, only EW bet of the day & happy enough with it. Kings Will Dream huge run also going forward.
Dargento back in fine order by the looks as well.
Gained an extra bonus bet for next week, will try to use wisely.

Sphagnum

Coach
My mate Widgee ran on nice, only EW bet of the day & happy enough with it. Kings Will Dream huge run also going forward.
Dargento back in fine order by the looks as well.
Gained an extra bonus bet for next week, will try to use wisely.
Widgee was great. Really impressed with him.

He can win a rupert Clarke or toorak or something if there is some rain around. He was just as impressive late as that weir donkey.

A real iron horse that bloke.

to_ddeath

Coach
Widgee was great. Really impressed with him.

He can win a rupert Clarke or toorak or something if there is some rain around. He was just as impressive late as that weir donkey.

A real iron horse that bloke.

Totally agree, both those should definitely be on his shopping list.
Best career run to date yesterday

lockyno1

Post Whore
The other one that was so obvious was Egyptian Symbol...

How did that get out to $9 fixed?

Absolutely saved my day that bet and got my all up as well with Winx, Almanzora, and Kaonic.

Good day for once

Sphagnum

Coach
Just watching a replay of the winx stakes. Unforgotten was a real eye catcher late in that race. Was given a very quiet time but closed off hard at the business end. 4yo mares dont have the best record in the cups but you'd have to think Waller has her ahead of young star in the pecking order.

I guess she'll probably go to the George Main next but Waller might send her south for the makybe diva instead where she might have an actual chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon the 3 yr old fillies from last season were pretty handy, Hiyaaaaaaaaaam is my Sneaky for the Caulfield Cup, getting 23-1.

Sphagnum

Coach
I reckon ace high is on a bart like prep for the Melbourne cup too. He was given a very quiet time in the winx stakes unlike the autumn where he was wound up for the hobartville and Randwick guineas early in the prep.

His only run at flemington was that absolute demolition job in the derby last year.

Keep an eye out for him when gets to Melbourne.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I was actually expecting him to run a cheeky race in the Winx but it went awful... thought he trialled really well prior

Latest posts