What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Sounds like Royal Symphony is finished.

Such rotten luck for connections.

Turned down big bucks for it just before the Cox Plate, Oliver then thinks he’s playing Demolition Derbies.

TM then floated it long distance against advice which nearly killed him.

Sounds like TM has been telling some porkies too about how he’s been recovering.

Sometimes you just gotta take the money and run.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sounds like Royal Symphony is finished.

Such rotten luck for connections.

Turned down big bucks for it just before the Cox Plate, Oliver then thinks he’s playing Demolition Derbies.

TM then floated it long distance against advice which nearly killed him.

Sounds like TM has been telling some porkies too about how he’s been recovering.

Sometimes you just gotta take the money and run.

Did lol at some people backing it against Winx though...

It’s a lightweight they said lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Satori looks a top quality horse, not sure If it beat much but that was a pretty impressive win.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just an update on my Filly(lol@my Filly I own a toenail) LOL!!

Ran another good second today at a trial at Warwick farm, she is ready for her first start Bjorn Baker is just looking where to place her. Collett rode her and gave her a decent wrap.

Off those two trials I am confident of seeing her winning the Coolmore hard held by 4 :)

Sphagnum

Coach
If you take the multaja, brutal, avilius, paret multi that every merkin in the country is declaring a lay down misere, prepare to get f**ked harder than an eel in townsville last night by at least one of the jockeys.

For the record I like hey doc today

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you take the multaja, brutal, avilius, paret multi that every merkin in the country is declaring a lay down misere, prepare to get f**ked harder than an eel in townsville last night by at least one of the jockeys.

For the record I like hey doc today
Sportsbet did a promo Multaja into Avillius for the place.

Biiiiiiiiiiiig load up by Hiney at 2.50 I think it's craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy overs.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
This San Domenico is a lottery

I remember backing Neutrality in early slipper markets but then he lost the plot, trials have been sensational

I wish Dio Doro had of drawn a gate