What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Never said it was a good ride but it wasn’t a deliberate howler either. Gai’s horses are always terribly overrated in the first place.

Rothfire was always winning that race
I’m sure you’ve got the bet slip to prove it?

to_ddeath

Coach
Moir stakes tonight is always outstanding

this Perth horse could be anything

agree, has preparations like Toledo but has been set for this a long way out.
Don’t mind Hanseatic at longer odds either but don’t trust McKnob so am kinda torn...would need to sit a bit closer & launch a bit earlier at Death Valley.
Pippie & Trekking I’ll be adding into tri calculations, nothing else really grabbing me in it.

to_ddeath

Coach
Beaten by a better horse though

Another ride...does the result change? Doubt it. Rothfire was milliseconds from breaking a 25 year old track record!

no but could’ve snared a top 3 finish if something was left in the tank over the final furlong.
Bowman is a protected species from officials still jizzing over his era of Wanx, I mean Winx...

lockyno1

Post Whore
agree, has preparations like Toledo but has been set for this a long way out.
Don’t mind Hanseatic at longer odds either but don’t trust McKnob so am kinda torn...would need to sit a bit closer & launch a bit earlier at Death Valley.
Pippie & Trekking I’ll be adding into tri calculations, nothing else really grabbing me in it.

There is an IF here but add Bold Star to the trifecta and f4 calculations. Ridiculous price. Williams on is a positive

lockyno1

Post Whore
no but could’ve snared a top 3 finish if something was left in the tank over the final furlong.
Bowman is a protected species from officials still jizzing over his era of Wanx, I mean Winx...

Maybe but it still doesn’t win though. I agree on Bowman but most top jocks are!

to_ddeath

Coach
Maybe but it still doesn’t win though. I agree on Bowman but most top jocks are!

As I’ve posted before, would prefer him out of the carnival as there’s always a chance he’ll turn another poor squib into a sidecar casualty...

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Easy race for her to beat up on her own sex...WA flogs included

Yeh weakest field she has been in for a long time.. still though there was some decent mares in that and she was 4 wide the trip and had to run down Perfect Jewel and she’s no mug. 6 lengths back to third.

Latest posts