What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

to_ddeath

Coach
Where are we at with The Manikato tomorrow night, chaps?

Looks like maybe 5mm of rain tomorrow, so you wouldn’t think anything worse than a good 4.

I always like Hey Doc but these Written Tycoons are landing from everywhere and have got me worried.

Anyone giving Katmentari another go? :sweat_smile:

Any of the bottom half could win it, leaning towards Diamond Effort but anything possible.
Thinking of chucking some on Brooklyn as Zahra is flying ATM.
Won’t be deciding until the night lol

lockyno1

Post Whore
Where are we at with The Manikato tomorrow night, chaps?

Looks like maybe 5mm of rain tomorrow, so you wouldn’t think anything worse than a good 4.

I always like Hey Doc but these Written Tycoons are landing from everywhere and have got me worried.

Anyone giving Katmentari another go? :sweat_smile:

Kemencat went the usual Kemencat last start...saw the line and went meow

Bella Vella for me at $14 is the biggest overs of the night that will be my main play, but I'll probably save on Diamond Effort. Splintex is going in all tri's and f4's though if it gets in the high soft to heavy range

lockyno1

Post Whore
Any of the bottom half could win it, leaning towards Diamond Effort but anything possible.
Thinking of chucking some on Brooklyn as Zahra is flying ATM.
Won’t be deciding until the night lol

Where is Brooklyn in the run though? Jeez I hate backmarkers at the Valley!

to_ddeath

Coach
Frankel ran his last 200m in about 4 seconds.

Seems legit, the King in 9th was a disgrace.

Plodakato he would still beat most of that lot now.
Frankel ran his last 200m in about 4 seconds.

Seems legit, the King in 9th was a disgrace.

Plodakato he would still beat most of that lot now.

Secretaricat should’ve held on there considering the huge leader bias these days..