What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

Don’t know how I missed it, was over $600 on BF.
Jungle Edges occasional jockey on it.

f**k. Imagine how crook you’d be laying it for $600 and seeing it coming home as strong as it did.

I don’t mind playing around on Betfair.

It is amazing how as soon as you lay something, it can blow the start, sit 4 wide the trip but still keep finding gears on the turn and win like f**ken Phar Lap. I’ve been burnt a few times and just end up shaking my head.

Sphagnum

Coach
What a shit renewal of the C.F Orr

remember that year when savabeel, elvstroem and Makybe diva faced off first up after winning the cox plate, Caulfield cup and Melbourne cup respectively.

now we get this

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a shit renewal of the C.F Orr

remember that year when savabeel, elvstroem and Makybe diva faced off first up after winning the cox plate, Caulfield cup and Melbourne cup respectively.

now we get this
I remember when the Mighty Lets Elope completely brained them first up after a cup win, same as Saintly. Lol @ this field, they were talking it up as well. An honour list that also involves Black Caviar, Lohnro. Redoutes, Manikato and Vo Rouge. Rising Fast even won this FFS!!!

The WFA ranks are a bald embarrassment.

to_ddeath

Coach
McEvoy fast becoming the Walker of Syd jocks after that win @ 25s...All Time Leg backers will be nervous as now.