What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The racing at Ascot tonight is so luscious

The improving Pride of Dubai 3 year old Dubai Honour up against Very Elegant's mate "Addeybb" and the guns Mishriff and Adayar

Baaeed vs Palace Pier is so delicious too

Was having a decent day before the Cup and then went full genius and it’s continued since.

If someone was looking at my bet slips they’d be calling for the merkins in the white Coats. Especially the last hour or so.

Masked Crusader not winning also didn’t help.

Im hearing that. I started well with $600 out of Soldier of Love and then completely Wazn’d myself after that. Some serious hard luck stories too. Where’s my harmonica?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im hearing that. I started well with $600 out of Soldier of Love and then completely Wazn’d myself after that. Some serious hard luck stories too. Where’s my harmonica?
I backed 4 winners in a row 3 double figured odds and then jagged the Kossie tri and i was flying.

Nek Minnett

begging no money GIF

to_ddeath

Coach
Don’t get why it has to be on the night before on a seperate meeting.
Just run it the same day as the Cox FFS.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hammered the 17s they put up Mo’unga in the Cox Plate… only horses that worry me are Zaaki if it gets a soft lead and Gold Trip is the unknown.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hammered the 17s they put up Mo’unga in the Cox Plate… only horses that worry me are Zaaki if it gets a soft lead and Gold Trip is the unknown.
Gold Trip has superior form lines to Armoury who probably should of won last year, I’ve backed it at 11’s worth a roll of the dice at that price. Zaaki is poison odds I don’t think he loves the Melbun way of going and has a career record of 1 from 7 over 2000m. Anamoe is also unders with the outside barrier and that Raggedy Andy Looking merkin Williams.

Mounga is the forgotten horse his run was huge in the Epsom.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Gold Trip has superior form lines to Armoury who probably should of won last year, I’ve backed it at 11’s worth a roll of the dice at that price. Zaaki is poison odds I don’t think he loves the Melbun way of going and has a career record of 1 from 7 over 2000m. Anamoe is also unders with the outside barrier and that Raggedy Andy Looking merkin Williams.

Agree with everything. I think Anamoe will probably settle near last and run home well for a mid-field finish. Captivant I hope they try and do a Shamus Award and try and steal it so at least Zaaki will have something to keep him honest on speed.

I can see Mo’unga smoking his pipe hopefully getting a split then going bang. Epsom run was enormous. Good Trip scares me so you have convinced me to have a savour.

Also the VRC are a Fkn joke, why would they not let the Jap horse run? Sure it hasn’t won in a while but its form since arriving here has been more than competitive, doesn’t make sense. If they had a full field and it didn’t qualify then fair enough but it’s only a field of 10. I guarantee it wouldn’t have finished last.

lockyno1

Post Whore

You know the worst thing I’m on Gold Trip in early markets so we know how this goes.

State of Rest is my saver though. The 3yr olds won’t win and MoUnga isn’t at this level.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Also the VRC are a Fkn joke, why would they not let the Jap horse run? Sure it hasn’t won in a while but its form since arriving here has been more than competitive, doesn’t make sense. If they had a full field and it didn’t qualify then fair enough but it’s only a field of 10. I guarantee it wouldn’t have finished last.

Which one would it beat aside from maybe the NZ horse who to be fair is coming in off winning 2 group 1’s. Really was just making up the numbers let’s be real.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Which one would it beat aside from maybe the NZ horse who to be fair is coming in off winning 2 group 1’s. Really was just making up the numbers let’s be real.
It’s not a winning hope I agree but I still think it set up to run well. All three runs this prep have been very good…outstanding actually.

I like big fields, it adds to value and excitement especially in big races. Why deny a horse with solid WFA form a chance to run? They did the same thing a couple of years ago with Trap for Fools then it came out and won the Mackinnon next start.

I reckon with even luck it was capable of running top 5 without a doubt.

to_ddeath

Coach

Don’t get me started again on Armory...though RIP Sir Dragonet in case it hadn’t been mentioned already..

lockyno1

Post Whore
It’s not a winning hope I agree but I still think it set up to run well. All three runs this prep have been very good…outstanding actually.

I like big fields, it adds to value and excitement especially in big races. Why deny a horse with solid WFA form a chance to run? They did the same thing a couple of years ago with Trap for Fools then it came out and won the Mackinnon next start.

I reckon with even luck it was capable of running top 5 without a doubt.

I would rather some camel not stop the winning chances 100m out though. It hasn’t won in over 2 years if it was that good it would have won one since. I thought they’d give it a spot over Captivant to be honest to appeal to the Japanese market but neither are a Hope anyway.

The connections should be thankful they get to start in a race that’s winnable on Saturday and if it was that “unlucky” it should be winning tht easily.

Latest posts