What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
JMac really should’ve given up that last ride for some clown like Yendall or Crackhouse...was a waste of a run.
Still ahead this carnival thanks to him though so can’t complain..
Note to self - do not chase in the land of Pike...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Did Craig Williams ride a winner the entire spring? Feel sorry for the connections of anamoe tbh. He was the difference. Absolutely awful showing and it wasn’t like he was getting bad rides.

time to head back to the mothership

Rode the winner in the sprint on MC day

Sphagnum

Coach
Pretty good cup week tbh. I’ve been critical of Vic racing all spring and deservedly so but the flagship was on point. Track raced pretty well and some outstanding riding as well as watching about 35 horses get willowed.

Sphagnum

Coach
Had a couple of bucks on Stockman in the hunter. Goes pretty well first up and if the rain keeps tumbling he will love it.

to_ddeath

Coach
Had a couple of bucks on Stockman in the hunter. Goes pretty well first up and if the rain keeps tumbling he will love it.

Doesn’t matter, Cryaderas will suck me in yet again & Ill be cheated out of my coin but both it and the woman on board