What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone have any Smokey’s for the Cup early this year? This is the year to have an early stab if interested especially in local horses as I doubt there will be many internationals coming out.

I’ve had a few sheckles on Defibrillate, I like how it progressed last prep. Still got a long way to even make the field but it’s capable imo.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve had a lash on Pondus in the cup and Duais in the Caulfield Cup, both are 21-1.

I’ve also had a decent lash on Sword of State in the Coolmore, it’s a Kiwi horse so I must of been on drugs or watching the Eels when I put the bet on.

to_ddeath

Coach
Tralee Rose and Persan for the Cup out of the local brigade, not sure out of what else gets into the country at the time.

Wangaratta R5 #2. $4.60. Chairman’s Choice.

Honest horse. On the quick back up after a win, in an easier race carrying 60.

to_ddeath

Coach
Well done Ryan, steaming home for a photo for 4th.
Should be a Burke & Wills bonus bet offer for some of these clowns

Sphagnum

Coach
Couple of horses I’ll be watching from a derby perspective

dark rebel
Cotehele

both ran in the 1400m race that tiger of Malay won in Brisbane. Dark rebel ran ok in the Atkins. Cotehele went for a break. Both looked like they will appreciate much further.

Latest posts