What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Anyone see the last boat race at Melton?? 1.40 pop got rolled by a 70-1 shot. The merkin waited for the other thing to get past it before he decided to hit it lol.

LOL

That reminds me of when I used to have running races on the oval with my younger brothers. When they came up alongside me, I had to give myself the whip. When they got significantly faster than me, I had to start faking fetlock injuries.

Sphagnum

Coach
I took the top two with the bottom three in the exotics. Gold trip is there to win. Probably won’t get a penalty as it’s already carrying a decent cup weight.

@hineyrulz there’s been money for it all week and it’s form around Vauban & Desert Hero looks amazing. I lent Okita Soushi’s way because I’m not a Kah fan and I feel she could get it boxed in. It’s crazy there’s been zero talk about both O’Brien runners all week!

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

The waterbott shenanigans continue in Sydney. Heavily backed stablemate turns over the favourite who drifted alarmingly. They must’ve known he was going to let the stablemate cross…

lucky there’s no dodgy merkins in the family who were running a book on the race.
Thankfully the Sydney racing media will look into it for the punters and not just sweep it under the carpet

Latest posts