What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Larry David Reaction GIF

Militarize or Fangirl.. Fangirl or Militarize

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Intriguing race this year without it being blow your socks off.

I can’t work out why Alligator Blood is shorter in the market than Mr Brightside, he gave it windburn two starts back.

I think Militarize wins. Will be our first 3year old winner since Shamus Award.

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Intriguing race this year without it being blow your socks off.

I can’t work out why Alligator Blood is shorter in the market than Mr Brightside, he gave it windburn two starts back.

I think Militarize wins. Will be our first 3year old winner since Shamus Award.
I like it too, just not convinced that Zac is up to the big boys at this level…though as long as he keeps it simple & lobs in the first half of the field using the low weight and draw, he’s a big winning chance.

Sphagnum

Coach
A lot of people saying My Oberon is no hope on Saturday. If the predicted rain comes he is a red hot chance imo.

Had patchy form last two preps that included a big crystal mile win last year and a very narrow defeat to Mr Brightside in the Donny.

all 4 runs this time in have been excellent.

The 2040m might be the test but there is no argument that he doesn’t deserve to be there.

Gold Trip is flying too and gets around the Valley. Surely this is his real grand final as well.

to_ddeath

Coach
I had ashrun, virtuous, amade and first immortal boxed tri.

Couple of slow motherf**kers let the team down
Immediately wrote off Amade as a F4 only hope…watched Immortal get the slows & the winner charge through like never before.
It’s funny because it’s true.

Sphagnum

Coach
Remember when Ethiopia ran 4th in a Cox Plate? True story
My wallet remembers when he won the the derby. Tough little bugger who just gave up hope after being slaughtered by Rhys McLeod in all bar one start.

speaking of roughies, the thing that turned over Make a call in the first at Kembla last Saturday was no fluke. It can win the vrc oaks if it gets there. Aethelflaed or something like that.