What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Sphagnum

Coach
Our mate Impending Shadow is going around in the last at Bendigo today. Deadset this thing can never draw a gate, it would be a moral today if it was jumping from 1-6.

Anyways $6.50 still seems a bet
That race made me sad. The 4th horse is definitely one to follow out of it though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My bet for the syndicate today. Going big on Kimochi, Fangirl and Bueno Noches!!

And Kings Gambit in Melbun.

to_ddeath

Coach
Anyone know why they don’t just move the fields into the stalls while a horse is being re-shod? Mystifies the crap out of me & just adds on extra time

Anyone know why they don’t just move the fields into the stalls while a horse is being re-shod? Mystifies the crap out of me & just adds on extra time
Some might fizz up in the barriers maybe?

What shits me is when Sky does the split screen so you’re watching your race on half a screen so you can keep an eye horses milling around doing f**k all.

That really grinds my gears!

to_ddeath

Coach
Ornan too used to the seas parting for him in wazn Brissie races…the aim should’ve been to get control & take that bad luck out of the equation. It was still awesome late in spite of what occurred FFS.

to_ddeath

Coach
Some so-called experts really getting it wrong with the straight races today…winners are hugging that fence like a warm embrace so far

6 bets on this morning. 5 2nd's and only Think It Over saving me from gouging my eyeballs out with a hot poker. Have been out all day and haven’t watched any of it and my last bet just had a protest dismissed in Melbourne just to add to the carnage.

Latest posts