What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

to_ddeath

Coach
6 bets on this morning. 5 2nd's and only Think It Over saving me from gouging my eyeballs out with a hot poker. Have been out all day and haven’t watched any of it and my last bet just had a protest dismissed in Melbourne just to add to the carnage.
Similar day except for many 4ths in photos
Redeiner saved my ass along with a throw at the stumps on Set To Prophet in the last at Sadelaide. Regret missing Private Eye & Griff (second guessed myself) but could’ve been much worse

1 bet tomorrow at Donald of all places. Arizona Dreaming in race 4, couldn't tip a waiter at the moment so I'm not expecting anything.

The thing about dominant winners like Amelia is that you can find big value in the placegetters behind her…
Should win the Eagle I reckon, Brightside & the HK one would leave her behind at Death Valley
Yeah I think Mr B & Romantic Warrior will definitely have her covered in the Cox Plate and maybe even a few other class Sydney horses. Good win but she didn’t exactly blow me away and with a stayer in El Patroness getting home like that it casts doubt over the field she beat imo.

Absolutely gross
Absolute calamity. Michael Walker was a good listen on the Racing channel this morning, noting that Orman keeping the whip in his normal left hand ultimately caused it to baulk at the rails gap when asked to go. Although It’s a moot point because if he lets it lead they probably win by 3Ls.

Bloody shorties all around the traps today but there’s still a fair few I’m keen to back.

Rosehill - Namesake, Militarize & Vienna Princess (need magic from the Magic Man)
Caulfield - De Sonic Boom, Without A Fight & Po Kare Kare
Toowoomba - Miss Tambo, Nikau Spur & Maya Bay

Latest posts