What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Very open Everest this year imo.

As a general rule I'm not a fan of backing 3 year olds in open company, I know a lot of good punters who love to do it but I personally feel they more often than not fail to measure up. HOWEVER I've got a gut feeling both these colts are pretty good and will give it a shake.

I was hoping Buenos Noches had of drawn a more cushy gate, he's the one I was keen on but from the map I think he gets caught deep.

The only two horses I'd completely put a line through would be Mazu and Alcohol Free just don't think they are good enough... the rest are all capable.

Few small fields at Caulfield which is a bit disappointing... Guineas is a cracker though.

My nipples are hardening nicely in anticipation.

to_ddeath

Coach
Very open Everest this year imo.

As a general rule I'm not a fan of backing 3 year olds in open company, I know a lot of good punters who love to do it but I personally feel they more often than not fail to measure up. HOWEVER I've got a gut feeling both these colts are pretty good and will give it a shake.

I was hoping Buenos Noches had of drawn a more cushy gate, he's the one I was keen on but from the map I think he gets caught deep.

The only two horses I'd completely put a line through would be Mazu and Alcohol Free just don't think they are good enough... the rest are all capable.

Few small fields at Caulfield which is a bit disappointing... Guineas is a cracker though.

My nipples are hardening nicely in anticipation.
I really like Cylinder, only concern is Lloyd at this level getting schooled tactically…he’s aggressive though which might help it find a good spot
Intriguing race regardless

to_ddeath

Coach
Any tips for tomorrow fellas? heading out to Randwick for the day
Still doing most of the form for it..one of my fave days of racing but I’ve found most of the day tough to figure out so far..
Watch closely for early patterns in both Syd and Melb before jumping in is my only advice.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

What a bloody ripper day of racing!!

Latest posts