What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2024

Hurry up and bulldoze that shitheap Munted Valley too.

That race that Rolls won was a disgrace and the distance race (lol) was rightly called out by Ash Yargi (trainer/mounting yard caller) as a joke.

I know everyone is trying to win the race how ever they can, but these “distance” races where they walk around the track until they hit the straight and take off are farcical!

I get that this is just a result of the parlous +miler stock we have here but f**k me, is there a jock/trainer out there willing to try it on? Even once? If they are walking around a goat track like MV, just have go ffs!

Anyway, can anyone give me a lift down to Tom Ugly’s? I’ve got a lot ballsacks to drain off.

Lemon Squash

First Grade

That race that Rolls won was a disgrace and the distance race (lol) was rightly called out by Ash Yargi (trainer/mounting yard caller) as a joke.

I know everyone is trying to win the race how ever they can, but these “distance” races where they walk around the track until they hit the straight and take off are farcical!

I get that this is just a result of the parlous +miler stock we have here but f**k me, is there a jock/trainer out there willing to try it on? Even once? If they are walking around a goat track like MV, just have go ffs!

Anyway, can anyone give me a lift down to Tom Ugly’s? I’ve got a lot ballsacks to drain off.

Agree 100%

If I also wasn’t a broke mofo I’d be honoured to pay you to drain my balls

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Halle-f**king-lujah!! Hell bulldoze the RV headquarters too while we’re at it!

to_ddeath

Coach
Geez it’s a pretty good edition of the time honoured Goulburn Cup today. St Lawrence will be hard to hold out.
I’m going to be on it too, scratched yesterday from Death Valley for this & looks like a set up job though I do respect Kinloch fresh with Nash and the stablemate favourite
Also keen on Capitol Hill in the last, stable is flying at present

Latest posts