What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad Changes for 07

Definately gone.

Anthony Quinn - Storm.
Brian Carney - Titans.
Todd Lowrie - Eels.
Craig Smith - Retirement.
Brendon Worth - Penrith.
Mathew Gidley - St Helens.
Danny Vaughan - Storm.
Dustin Cooper - Sharks.
Matt Kennedy - France.

Rumoured to be Leaving

Dan Tolar - off contract.

Confirmed Signings
Adam McDougall - South Sydney.
Todd Polglase - South Sydney.
Paul Franze - English Super League.
Mitchell Sargent - North Queensland.

I thought that a thread bringing together all of the signings/rumour signings and departures/departure rumours would be handy as a summary, as I know its hard to keep track of everything.

Any additions let me know and I'll edit it.

antonius

Coach
Carmont has another year to run on his contract.
Matt Kennedy off contract.
Luke Quigley off contract.
Dan Tolar off contract
Kade Snowden off contract

antonius

Coach
I can't stickie things in the Knights forum anymore. You need a Knights forum mod to do it.

Astro/CWB? Could you stick this.

Would be lush to not have to look through 20 different threads for some info you remember reading.

Roy

Juniors
Sir Knight82 said:
Thats a worry re-signing Snowden before Tolar....

Is the writing on the wall for Dan?

I don’t no about the rest of the people in this forum but if I had to choose between the two I would definitely sign snowden

knights9

Juniors
Roy said:
I don’t no about the rest of the people in this forum but if I had to choose between the two I would definitely sign snowden

Same here, Snowden has much more potenial than Dan Tolar.

Ben

Bench
Snowden has the potential to become a rep player. I'm just hoping that his early first grade debut last year in a struggling team doesn't hamper his progress. Then he got injured and that certainly made matters worse. Now he is stuck in Jersey Flegg when he can easily make the team for Premier League.

However, i would still love to resign Tolar. He has showed that he has been the most consistent bench prop we have had this year prior to injury. He showed some real good class with a couple of neat offloads to set up tries and line breaks.

NOTE :: THE BELOW POST IS 100% RUMOUR - NO BASIS MORE RELIABLE THAN A BLOKE IN A PUB

Luke Walsh- 3 Year deal with Cowboys.

I know he is off contract in 07 but with the latest signings the knights don't need him.

Will be a shame.

antonius

Coach
One bloke we all seem to have overlooked is Perry. He's off contract this year, and I haven't heard anything about him being re-signed as of yet (could be mistaken)

Burwood

Bench
antonius said:
One bloke we all seem to have overlooked is Perry. He's off contract this year, and I haven't heard anything about him being re-signed as of yet (could be mistaken)

I thought Newcastle resigned Perry last year when the Cowboys were chasing him as a replacement for the outgoing Paul Rauhihi? Surely they wouldn't have signed a young bloke like Perry to a one-year contract?

antonius

Coach
His profile says he is signed till 2006, and he was saying early in the year that he needs a big year so he could negotiate a new contract.

Latest posts