What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad for 2021

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Looks guys, our squad is fine really. They need some positive reinforcement. Madge will have this squad pumped for round won

WA Tiger

Bench
I wouldn’t say missing out on the finals 3 years in a row with him as our go to is helping us significantly
Benji was the only Go to, for most of those 3 years. Most of our attack started with Benji. I have enjoyed watching him play immensely. I thought he was mercurial despite no help from his 7

With our Gold plated halves next year..AD who hasn’t played 6 for 6 years and Brooks who hasn’t played 7 for 7 years.. I wouldn’t start the accusations too early...Theres every possibility of stumbling to a new low?

Last edited:
21415DBB-9741-48AE-8497-FF98E68E986E.jpeg
If you drive around to the back of the club, there’s a small kiosk selling officially unlicenced products in brown paper bags.

After you place your order, you get a sly wink and a nod and the staff member ( not officially on the books), s/he recovers your Grinch merchandise and you get a free box of tissues for any spend over $6.

There’s also a black web Team Grinch site you can visit where for a fee, a wt player wearing a blindfold and club co vid mask will give you the bad news about training, talk up injuries to the side and for a few extra bucks, throw the odd forward pass for you in secret.

The nrl have been trying to close the site down for years but there was a rumour that Todd Greenberg had an interest in it and kept the integrity unit distracted by Full Fault Standown policy.

The crack law enforcement team that uncovered the alleged crimes of Sam, Xerri and Nado!

I for one certainly feel much safer for their sacrifices for the game.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
View attachment 44925
If you drive around to the back of the club, there’s a small kiosk selling officially unlicenced products in brown paper bags.

After you place your order, you get a sly wink and a nod and the staff member ( not officially on the books), s/he recovers your Grinch merchandise and you get a free box of tissues for any spend over $6.

There’s also a black web Team Grinch site you can visit where for a fee, a wt player wearing a blindfold and club co vid mask will give you the bad news about training, talk up injuries to the side and for a few extra bucks, throw the odd forward pass for you in secret.

The nrl have been trying to close the site down for years but there was a rumour that Todd Greenberg had an interest in it and kept the integrity unit distracted by Full Fault Standown policy.

The crack law enforcement team that uncovered the alleged crimes of Sam, Xerri and Nado!

I for one certainly feel much safer for their sacrifices for the game.
Are you sure you are not using any illegal substances:joy::joy::joy:

Are you sure you are not using any illegal substances:joy::joy::joy:

That was a rumour @stryker argued when he took issue with my respect for Corey Allen.

He’s been quiet on that since I reminded him that Bennett agrees with me.

Every dog has his day.

As for the above to matters untoward on the black web, I have been waiting for the unkind retort from Team Grinch:-

“ Why should we pay for forward passes when we can get them for free?”

39DBE91D-797A-4816-AEA2-7B08B609F8DD.jpeg
Screenshot grinch forbidden zone. Mind you, I was only there for “research” purposes.

At times I think our grinches need the odd bout of tough love. Their addiction to negativity needs the odd hosing out, but I don’t expect them to overcome their addiction. Such is life.

Are you a woman?

I think you’ve had a few too many down at the Pig and Whistle mate.

I’m not interested.

Best you turn in early and as a true friend I’ll keep this little episode just between us.

Maybe next weekend, we will pick up Jack in a tuk tuk and head out to Mr Crown and you can try your luck there? Just make sure your phone is charged properly.

Last edited:

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Benji was the only Go to, for most of that 3 years. Most of our attack started with Benji. I have enjoyed watching him play immensely. I thought he was mercurial despite no help from his 7

With our Gold plated halves next year..AD who hasn’t played 6 for 6 years and Brooks who hasn’t played 7 for 7 years.. I wouldn’t start the accusations too early...Theres every possibility of stumbling to a new low?

and we finished an astonishing 9th, 9th and 11th...in my view a fail because we didn’t make the 8

and we finished an astonishing 9th, 9th and 11th...in my view a fail because we didn’t make the 8
Defence has always been our problem, and yes Benji’s defence whilst never great is not the cause of us finishing outside the 8. Also, we haven’t had a great half back since Prince left, and then there’s our pack! Why is Benji being blamed? When he wasn’t with us we still didn’t make the 8.