What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad for next year

Quigs

Immortal
NEXT YEAR - SCHMECKXXX YEAR.....

I am not going to get excited until we finally see some changes in the you know where and changes in the you know what.

We could have the entire kangaroo scrum and the worlds best backs and our current mob would soon have them stuffed up.

Just enjoy the next two weeks.... have some fun and wait to see what unfolds..... and yes as me old commrade Gough said, "Maintain the Rage"

Cheers
(Declared idiot #88)
Quigs

ali

Bench
squiddy said:
Whats happened to Mapp - did we release him / I thought he had another year

We have released him. But we will still be paying for part of his contract in 2007.

Since 73

First Grade
nullasharks:

bott to the dogs, i can see him becoming a solid player their, very utai alike, raper and bott do not get along

Here's a quiz.
Can anyone name one player who gets along with george?

Has to be a decent player, so Brett Kimmorely doesn't count.

cheese

Bench
Lee Hookey is a garbage footballer fullstop. An absolute atrocious defender, and rank average with the ball in hand. A lazy fat f**k. He doesnt even have that ab factor ....He's a joke. Thankfully Ricky will know this and let the sh*t merkin rot in the lower grades.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hookey's solid. He'll be a decent buy if it's true. I did read it in BL as well but haven't seen any other mention of it.

Then again maybe he's the 2007 version of Albert Torrens.

sharkadelic

Juniors
:lol: :lol: Lee Hookey? :lol: :lol:

:shock: Oh? You are serious???

Seriously, how embarassed must the guys from this season to see we value jokes like Clarke and hookey take their place. It will probably spur them to play better for their next club. Probably in first Grade.

Cost cutting in the lower grades is going to bite us in the a$$ when we get injuries.

2 True Blues

Coach
Why would the Sharks get rid of a player like MERRITT and then a season later sign Joven CLARKE. They are rather similar I reckon !!!

Macca

Coach
Clarke has been signed as a PL player on sweet FA. Merrit was costing us 100k a year and did nothing overly special in firsts for us.

2 True Blues

Coach
Macca said:
Clarke has been signed as a PL player on sweet FA. Merrit was costing us 100k a year and did nothing overly special in firsts for us.

Well actually he was never given a REAL chance in first grade, until he went to souths the following season and was given one. Then scored the most trys in the NRL in the wooden spoon side.

Maybe he should have been given more of a chance as it seems money badly spent to me. Now they will probaly leave Joven in reserve grade as well.....:crazy: