What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

hindy111

Post Whore
Old Doris defied her age and had worked for 60 years as one of the finest nurses in the country. All of that came to an abrupt end recently when a drug crazed man wearing a parramatta jumper (and no pants) attempted to 'tune' Doris. Sadly Doris hasn't been the same since and has unfortunately retired from the job she dearly loved.

There is only one part of your story that is true :)

TBH a few of the older women do turn me on.Anything up too 55 can look quite good if well taken care of.

Pou your threads been HI-Jacked by Hindy111 -
Hindys back baby lol and with avengance

yy_cheng

Coach
I was kicked by my wife's horse one day when he took my other horse's feed bucket.

He circled me and when he was behind my right shoulder say 4pm he came around quick and sidekicked.

I was kicked just under the rib cage. Was knocked down and winded and couldnt breathe for a minute or so.

Anyway went to Concord Hospital emergency and was admitted straight away. In emergency, nearly all the nurses came over and chatted to me then asked if they could see the hoof print.

When the next shift came on, they all did the same thing. It's like they have never seen a person being kicked by a horse.

Anyway, had blood in my urine and they were worried I had a ruptured liver.

I didnt get lucky but saw alot of cute nurses. As for the male nurses I sort told them i was tired and piss off

TheParraboy

Staff member
2032 squad shaping us as one of the best, already signed up

Buster Hindmarsh
Archie Hindmarsh
Rowdy Hindmarsh
Nathan jnr Hindmarsh (come on Bonnie one more)
Eddy Cayless
Lincoln Burt
Ivan Dragovic
Fui fui jnr Moi Moi
Sam Stojkovic
Nigel Nyugen
Wes Wong
Junior junior Paulo
Pauli Pauli Pauli

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Updated for Moeroa:

Fullback: Hayne, Hunt
W/C: Hopoate, Radradra, Morgan, Toutai, Goodall, Faraimo
Half: Norman, Sandow, Matterson
Hooker: Peats, De Gois, Pritchard
Edge forward: Ma'u, Edwards, Pauli, Moeroa
Tight forward: Mannah, Lussick, Paulo, Mossop, Allgood, Terepo, Tanginoa

Fullback: Hunt, 1 other
W/C: Radradra, Toutai, 4 others
Half: Norman, Matterson, 1 other
Hooker: Peats, De Gois
Edge forward: Ma'u, Edwards, Moeroa, 1 other
Tight forward: Mannah, Paulo, Mossop, 4 others
1 spare slot

Fullback: 2 merkins
Half: Matterson, 2 others
Hooker: 2 guys
Tight forward: Mannah, 6 others
1 spare slot

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So merkins can understand why we might need to let some merkins go or not chase other merkins in future years, and at which positions we are most likely to pursue merkins in the near future.

Also shows which players are off contract and when. We can see we have plenty of players off contract next year, and we should be trying to extend the ones we want to keep before the start of next season, as we've done recently with Edwards, Radradra, Toutai and Moeroa.

Keep your eye on young forwards Pauli and Tanginoa.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well that's what we're doing. I've only reported who is contracted in future years. It's fun to speculate about the gaps though.

I don't care what you would do lingard, but I do care what you think the coach will do.

lingard

Coach
Well that's what we're doing. I've only reported who is contracted in future years. It's fun to speculate about the gaps though.

I don't care what you would do lingard, but I do care what you think the coach will do.

Calm down. I agree. It's fun to speculate about a lot of things.

phantom eel

First Grade
Fullback: 2 merkins
Half: Matterson, 2 others
Hooker: 2 guys
Tight forward: Mannah, 6 others
1 spare slot
2017? Why even bother... only 7 blokes signed. How about we do 2018 as well!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There are no players signed for 2018, meaning it's just a four year plan.

I guess they're planning to sign guys for 2018. They'll get around to it.